I'm Back! (USJ Pt. 1)

Welp, another promise broken. I really can't seem to keep up with the promises I am making. Sorry about another broken promise :(

Author P.O.V

After looking more into the U.A "Break in", Nezu and the rest of the staff at U.A had started investigating. It was clear that it was not the media that had taken down the U.A barrier - someone with a truly destructive quirk had deliberately broken in. For what reason? Even Nezu didn't know.

However, our nice anime protagonist with his seriously unusual intellect for someone without a brain quirk knew better. He thought the press had only been used to create a distraction. It would work well - a level three security breach would cause a panic; a perfect environment to steal or kill. While all the heroes are in one place or teaching, I mean.

Izuku was currently sitting in the classroom, waiting for Aizawa to come in. He was late, as usual. But today was different. This time, Aizawa actually said something important when he came in.

"I have an announcement," he stated, looking as tired as ever.

Everybody started to get worried, as whenever Aizawa had an announcement, it was usually bad. However one person was not worried.

"Just get on with it you lazy, sleep deprived, asshole insomniac," Izuku thought.

"You are all going to be going to the USJ," Aizawa finished, while thinking, "I hate this part."

"NO WAY! THE USJ?!! UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN?!! WE'RE SO LUCKYYYYY!" a boy shouted.

Everyone sweatdropped while looking at the dumb electric maniac.

"No you idiot, not Universal Studios Japan, USJ stands for Unforseen Simulation Joint. You will be filled in when we get there."

Le Timeskip

Izuku P.O.V

I got onto the bus trying to tune out the sound of Iida yelling to try to get me to put a seating chart.

"Shut the f*ck up you rip-off Sonic the Hedgehog. Spike up your hair, do a few rolls, and take that 10-meter pole out of your ass and you got yourself a carbon copy," I said with seriousness in my eyes.

Needless to say, the bastard shut up and sat down. I decided to sit next to the girl Bakubitch called round face. Her name was Ochaco Uraraka I believe. My VP sat down next to me, trying to discuss some kind of school politics with me. I really didn't care so I just put in my earbuds and laid back.

Author P.O.V

"Hey Yagi, I'm normally pretty blunt, and I'm surprised I haven't said this already, but your quirk is a lot like All Might's, without the other part of the telekinesis of course. It's pretty impressive how you manage to boost your body like that just by using telekinesis. Where does the lightning come from though? I wonder... *Ribbit*" A certain frog girl noted.

"I'm pretty sure it's just a side effect of me using my telekinesis on my body," Slutzumi sweatdropped.

"Besides, All Might doesn't break bones when using his quirk. Even with the drawback though, that kind of flashy power will get you far in this day and age. Me, I can only harden parts of my body," Kirishima grimaced.

While they were talking, Izuku "fell asleep" and his head "accidentally" ended up on Ochako's shoulder. Hey, when did I get on first-name basis with her? Anyways, Momo pointed out that just being able to stand up to a lot of attacks is an amazing power and could help you win a battle easily.

After about an hour, in which the Bakuhoes were yelling and screaming at anything and everything that annoyed them - especially Katsuki - they arrived at USJ. When they stepped out, they were met with the Pro Rescue Hero, Thirteen.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S ACTUALLY THIRTEEN, SHE'S MY FAVORITE HERO OMG OMG etc. etc. ..." Ochaco fangirled.

"Well, thank you. Before we start, I just want to point out a few things. I have two points... or maybe three... or four..." Thirteen started.

"Okay, we get it, we get it. Now get on with it, please!" Everyone but Ochaco thought.

"Anyways, my quirk, Black Hole, is very destructive and powerful," Thirteen tried to regain the attention of the students, but Ochaco cut her off.

"Yeah! You've used it to save lots of people! You use it so welllll!" Ochaco continued.

"Yes, well, my power could just as easily be used to kill. I assume a lot of you also have extremely destructive powers that you might think are not good for rescues. Well, in this class, I will teach you how to use your quirks to save people instead of harming them. Now good luck, and let's begin!"

Well, that was my most recent chapter. I hope you liked it, I certainly had fun writing it. Again, sorry for not uploading this earlier, and I am also sorry I did not commend you guys on getting this story FIFTY FREAKING THOUSAND READS!!!! WE ARE NEARLY AT 75K READS TOO SO THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!!!! Peace out, everybody.