Entrance Exams (Cont.)

Sorry I didn't finish the entrance exams yesterday. I don't think this chapter will be very long, so I am going to update more today!

Author P.O.V

Last time: Once Izuku had gotten to 350 points, he decided to let other people have a chance and stopped. He rested on top of a building for 10 minutes before he felt an earthquake.

Now: Izuku hopped down from the building to see what the earthquake was. He felt his hand and wrist break, and cuts open. His leg is bent at an odd angle, and most people are trying not to throw up at the sight of his back. Suddenly, all the bones pop back into place but his wrist. The cuts close, and finally, the wrist starts spinning back into place. At this some people faint covered in their own vomit.

Izuku saw a huge robot crawl out of the ground. It started making it's way toward the examinees.

"Is that the zero pointer?! That's way too big! They can't expect us to beat that!" One examinee yelled.

Everyone started running away, not caring about how the others fared. As far as they were concerned, it was a complete free for all.

"Owww..." Izuku heard someone say. Everyone kept running away, not noticing the six girls that were going to be crushed by the zero pointer.

"Yet another show of how all of you are not heroes! You're villains! Running away while these girls are about to die! You shouldn't be accepted into U.A. even if you have a good amount of points! Heroes are all about saving people and not making money! If this is how you act, you'd flee at the slightest chance of you dying! I pity you if you have no other way of making a way in the world!" Once Izuku finished his speech, he ran toward the zero pointer in power mode. He punched it in the face, completely destroying it, sending it back about 10 meters. He punched it again, which caused it to fall, and explode because of the heavy payload it was carrying.

Izuku landed gracefully on the ground. He went over to the girls, four of which he knew, three of which he knew their names. He saw Izumi, Katsumi, Shoka, a girl with ginger hair, the girl he had saved earlier, and a girl with vines for hair.

"Are you alright?"

The girls nodded yes, but he noticed they were all had extremely red faces. He felt a draft, and looked down to see he didn't have a shirt on. He blushed and looked around. Most of the girls either had red faces and/or nosebleeds.

"Gee, I had no idea 2% would be so powerful (keep in mind that he literally ONLY used power mode)."

Everyone was shocked that he beat the zero pointer so easily with 2% of his power.

"Is everyone alright? Does anyone need to be healed?" a grandmotherly voice asked. When her eyes fell on Izuku, she humphed. "Here. Put this shirt on before one of these girls passes out."

Needless to say, Izuku left the premises feeling confident.

CLIFFHANGER (Is this really? I can't really tell.)

Hey guys, I finally got this chapter out, sorry for not updating earlier. Thank you guys so much for more than 2.5K reads. Once Izuku gets into U.A., the chapters are going to be coming a lot slower, because I actually haven't watched that much of the actual show. Sorry!