The Runaway

Izuku P.O.V

It has been five years since that fateful day. Five years of abuse. Five years of neglect. I just wanted it to stop. I wanted my friends back.

Flashback

Izuku was running away from his "friends". He kept running until he couldn't anymore. He looked up and realized he was at the library. He went inside and started looking for a book he could read. One book caught his eye.

 One book caught his eye

Izuku started to read. He kept reading and reading and reading. He didn't notice that it had gotten dark out. He was so engrossed that he did not come home until midnight.

End of Flashback

That had been five years ago. Ever since, I had been practicing the black magic that the book contained. No one knew I was doing it. I had practiced so much I was confident I could summon enough demons to take out All Might himself.

Author P.O.V

Izuku's "friends" were hitting on him again.

"Do you still want to be a hero, Izuku?" Katsumi asked.

"Yes of course, more than any-" He was cut off by an explosion to the face.

"You can't do anything. You just a worthless DEKU! Bakugou sneered. "Hey, I have an idea of how you can get a quirk." Izuku turned around hopefully. "Go take a swan dive off a roof. Maybe you'll get a quirk in your next life."

'Dammit Katsuki, that's going to far. We just don't want him to get hurt as a hero. We love him.'  Izumi thought furiously.

'How dare you Katsuki, we never wanted him to die, we are trying to make sure that he doesn't die!' Shoka raged in her mind.

'Too far, brother, I love him, and nothing is going to change that, ESPECIALLY NOT HIM DYING!' Katsumi screeched silently.

Izuku's eyes filled with tears as he ran off. Everyone was shocked at what Katsuki said, most of all Katsuki himself.

"Dammit Katsuki, we are just trying to protect him, not kill him! Why would you tell him to take a swan dive off a roof?!" Izumi asked, extremely angry.

"I'm sorry, okay! I didn't mean it! I was just frustrated that he wasn't seeing our point of view!" Katsuki cried. 'She doesn't know I'm lying. I totally meant it. With that nerd out of the way, Izumi will be all mine!'

"Let's go find him!" Izumi said, running off into the darkness.

CLIFFHANGER

Heyo my precious readers, its me again. Thanks for not dropping out of my horrible story. There are going to be a lot of cliffhangers in this. Lol im going to troll so much. Sorry. Leave a mad face in the chat if you hate this.