First Day (Part 2)

OMG GUYS I AM SUPER SORRY! I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR 10 FREAKING DAYS! Because of this, I am going to try to go onto a sort of "Writing Streak", where I try to update at least three times a day.

Author P.O.V

As soon as Izuku walked in, all eyes were on him - but not all were friendly. Todoroki was giving him a cold glare, and Bakugou did not care about trying to hide his emotions.

"Shitty Deku, how did you get into U.A.!? You probably cheated to get in you quirkless loser!" Bakugou shouted, propelling himself forward with his explosions.

"Dumbass. Just because I am quirkless doesn't mean I am powerless, you piece of pomeranian shit!" Izuku replied, bitch slapping him into the wall.

Everyone's stares grew more intense. Suddenly, the room exploded into pandemonium, with some berating him (Let's be real everyone knows who this is), some praising him for how he destroyed the zero pointer, and some just sitting there, not knowing what they were supposed to be doing.

"Heroes should not hurt other people!" Iida shouted.

"You were the one who destroyed the zero pointer, right?" ??? asked.

"Really?! You don't look like much, but you must be really strong to do that!" ??? followed up.

"Thank you for saving me from the zero pointer." The raven haired girl he had saved from the zero pointer says.

"You're really hot!" ??? commented.

Izuku flinched inwardly. Was that last comment really necessary?

"Oh! It's you! I never got to thank you properly for saving me from the zero pointer..." a voice behind him apologized.

"Darkwood. Izuku Darkwood."

"Onii-Chan, that's not your real name. It's..." A bitch whined.

"I am not your Onii-Chan. How many times do I have to tell you? My name is Izuku Darkwood, and that's Darkwood to you." Izuku responded calmly.

"If you're here to make friends, get out."

"I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to become a hero. I'm fine with finding friends along the way, though, Eraser Head."

"How did you know who I was?" Eraser asked.

"The insomnia, sleeping bag, and haggard hobo look wasn't enough?"

"Fair point. My name is Shota Aizawa. I am your homeroom teacher. Everyone, go to the training grounds. I will be conducting a quirk assessment test."

"A test on the first day? But what about orientation?" The bob-cut girl asked.

"Ochaco Uraraka, was it? Here at U.A., we have a freestyle teaching curriculum. The teachers can do whatever they want. Now go." Aizawa disappeared.

Scene Change to Locker Rooms

"Wow, dude! Where did you get all those scars, and how did you get that body? It looks like it was chiseled out of marble! It's so manly!" A red-haired boy with spiky teeth praised. "My name is Eijiro Kirishima!"

Before Izuku could respond, Bakugou and Todoroki pushed their way through.

"Stay away from Izumi. She is ours." Todoroki claimed.

"Don't you dare even look at her." Bakugou ordered.

"I will do whatever I want without you stopping me. At least she regrets what she did. You guys don't deserve her." Izuku deadpanned.