"I mean I'm pretty pissed at you Milkovich," he panted as he pulled them off. "But fuck I missed doing this." They had been fooling a lot around before Raegan was arrested and then ran away.

Raegan smiled at him, pulling his trousers down..

***

     Afterwards, Raegan was fixing her red costume as Isaac pulled up his trousers. "Raegan, I know you're doing good here, but for real. I think you should come home. I've seen Franny and Fred around school. They don't look good."

     "Fuck off Isaac. I'm not dealing with you." She said. "Look, I don't give a shit about you, or your choices or what you want to do to your life. The only reason I'm here is because I still wouldn't like to see you fuckin die!"

     "I'm going back in there, I'm making a grand at least every night, goodbye! Fuck off and stay in your place, which is being my fuck on the side and nothing more! Go home." She said, pushing through the back door of the club before Isaac grabbed her wrist.

"What the fuck let go!" She yelled. "Wait just- answer me one fucking thing. I beat the shit out of three different people trying to find you, you owe me one answer."

Raegan sighed. "Fine, what."

"Are you fucking other guys.. for money. A guy I had to beat up told me you were. You're gonna get yourself in deep shit."

Raegan glared at him. "Go home Isaac," she said pushing back through the door.

***

That night Raegan heavy feeling got worse. She sat awake at 3am as Keith lay asleep beside her. She felt herself falling into a depression almost.

Her eyes were watery and she looked back at Keith, feeling disgusting. She didn't want this anymore.

She went to his wardrobe and pulled out a coat that was so big on her it reached her knees. She grabbed her phone and backpack she had brought with her, then made her way to the kitchen.

She filled her bag with expensive whiskeys he had in his house. Then made her way out of the house.

She didn't know where to go. Her high was still lasting and she felt sick and confused. She pulled out her phone, seeing hundreds of missed calls and texts from both Mickey and Ian.

The screen became blurry from tears that were welling in her eyes. Why did she suddenly feel like this. She scrolled down to Mickeys contact, debating whether it would be a bad idea to call, but she pressed it anyway, holding the phone to her ear, praying the ringing noise would turn into Mickeys voice.

"Raegan!" She heard through the phone and she broke down. Sobbing. "Raegan where are you."

"Hi dad," she said through tears. "Hey rugrat, where are you?"

***

Mickey drove with Ian to find her. She had given them a location and they found her passed out, lying at a bus stop.

Their heart broke when they saw her. She had gotten extremely thin, she had dark circles under her eyes and she looked pale.

Mickey got out and went over to her, realising she wasn't asleep and knew she had passed out from taking something. He picked her up and put her into the back of the car.

***

     Raegan lay on her bed, wearing the same clothes with a blanket over her, still unconscious. Mickey and Ian watched her, never feeling as stressed before, waiting for her to wake up.

     They sat in silence, watching her chest fall up and down. Mickey felt his eyes get watery, which very rarely happened. But seeing his daughter like this broke his heart in two.

     Ian couldn't take his eyes off her. He felt relief seeing her home, but wanted more than anything for her to wake up. He just wanted her eyes to open.

     Eventually she did slowly blink her eyes open and saw the sun shining through her window. She felt extremely sick.

     With a lot of effort, she made herself sit up. She squinted her eyes, trying to figure out where she was... it was her room. How the fuck was she back in her room.

"Hey rugrat," she heard someone say. She spun her head around. Mickey.. her dad. She had never felt so relieved to see one of her dads.

She forced a smile, seeing him.. but suddenly her smile turned to tears. Mickeys face softened and walked to her, pulling her close to his chest, not saying any more words.

Raegan didn't say any words either, just let herself be pulled in close by her dad, thankful for being safe again. Ian approached the door, seeing her daughter finally awake.

He sighed and walked towards her, wrapping his arms around them, one around Mickey, one around Raegan. He placed a kiss on her head as she turned her head into his chest.

She was home.

Just want to say thank you for 4K reads💀The comments I get make me super happy and I really love writing this story lol :)