Chapter 11

The next morning Hope woke up in Landon's arms. She could truly get used to the feeling him in her bed every morning. It was a beautiful illusion Hope sometimes let herself wonder about.

"Morning beautiful" Landon kissed her forehead gently as she was still laying on his chest.

"Morning" She said in a tired voice, looking up to his beautiful green eyes and capturing his lips with a quick soft peck.

"I wish to wake up to this beautiful sight every single day in the rest of my immortal life." He said stroking her silky auburn hair.

"I was just thinking about something very similar." She smiled at him with a little sadness in her eyes.

"You know what's the best part?" He asked, looking in her blues still stroking her.

"Hmm?"

"That we never have to face the unknown alone. We could be there for each other forever. Just you and me, facing immortality together." He smiled at her with so much love in his eyes. Hope laid her head back on his heart, drawing soft circles on his chest with her fingers.

"I'd really love that." Hope whispered knowing he would leave her soon.

They stayed there in each other's embrace for a while before Landon had to leave for his classes. Landon was sitting on the bed trying to say his goodbye to Hope. She sat by him giving him a long passionate kiss before he broke it to leave.

"Do you have to leave? Can you just stay today please?" Hope pleaded with a pout and huge begging eyes. She hated when he left, she was afraid he'd never come back to her.

"Are you gonna do this every morning? I can't leave if you look at me like that. Besides I'll be back tonight, I promise." Landon surely noticed how hard it was for Hope to let go.

"I have plans for tonight, to go clubbing with Lizzie." Hope said in a sad tone. She wanted to meet her but at this moment she just wanted Landon's closeness.

"Lizzie? Seriously? You getting along? That's pretty awesome."

"Yes. I hope we are. I really hope we could be friends. But I selfishly want to cancel and spend the night with you."

"Don't cancel. I'm sure you'll have fun with her. How about I'll come back tomorrow then? I won't have any classes." He assured her.

"Yeah that sounds good. I have a thing in the afternoon so please come as early as you can." She smiled and gave him another long passionate goodbye kiss before he left.

After Landon left Hope spent the morning training with the hybrids and she painted in the afternoon. She texted Scarlett and asked if she was all right, but she never got any reply, no surprise to Hope. Scarlett's birthday was in two days and Hope really hoped that she could see her that day, she had a special gift for her.

In the evening Hope started to get ready for the night with Lizzie. She was going to the vampire club so she needed to look somewhat fierce. She wore tight black pants with a black silky top. She put her hair in a high ponytail and applied strong makeup with dark red lipstick. Finally she put on her high heels and black leather jacket. Around 10pm Lizzie texted that she was waiting for her outside. Hope grabbed a small purse, put her phone in it and headed to the gate to see Lizzie.

"Hi Lizzie" Hope greeted her with a smile.

"Hope, hey. Wow you clean up nicely." Lizzie giggled.

"Thanks, you look really nice too." Hope smiled.

"So where exactly are we going? Also, tell me everything about these clubs. MG is still home in LA, I could never go to places like this with him. You know he has some trouble with human blood. Also my sister would be totally pissed if she knew where we were going." She laughed.