CHAPTER 11🔞

Wang Yibo's P.O.V :

Well since that day Zhan Ge and I have been living together. I was no more worthless, I joined college as Zhan ge wanted me to. And I'm pretty well earning working as a Bar tender. Well it gives me enough wages to be free. Zhan Ge helps me pay my college fee and I add my half savory into it. 

Well curious about us. Yes Zhan Ge accepted my love after a long journey of two months. I had to stick to him like a lost puppy and for some reason I felt like he enjoyed making me suffer. Not the real suffer, you know the teasing suffer. He fell in love with me the day he rescued me. Why? Coz that kiss he shared, it said it all. 

It's almost been eleven months since we are together and soon we'll complete a year. I had made new friends in the Uni and now I knew how to live the life to the fullest. 

Well! About Nathan, since that day. I didn't get a glance of his face. I don't know where is he and how is he. I'm tryin my best to find him. But till now he's missing. I just hope he's doing fine. The first person who filled my life with a little color. 

It was late evening and I just walked out of the Bar. It was around half past eight. 

"Hey handsome.. "

It was him. Leaning against his car, grabbing the brightest smile on his face. He was shining at the midst of the dark. If you ask me , Why is he here? Well this is his daily job. He would pick me up every evening and we drive home together.

He was evergreen. Well now I know this man is 25 years and he still looks too young. I mean way too younger than the age he specifies to be.  Even if you want to tell me he's just of my age. I'll believe you. Trust me. You'll believe me too. He cute and adorable and bright and he's just too cheerful and best of all. He's all mine. This man standing here belongs to me.  

Walking up to him, I was too holding my gummy smile at him. His face even brightens when I walk nearer to him. Oh! this boy is so much into me. Well I'm no less. Leaning against his body I ceased all the distance. Grabbing his nape, I lipped him. Licking and biting, I already could see his tortured lips bleeding. I chuckled and he cooed along. I licked his red lips and could feel the metallic taste of the blood. 

"Let's go Zhan Ge.."

I said teasing his crotch. That's already too hard. He was groaning at it. Well I'm sorry for being this naughty. I can't help it. 

"Yibo! you're building you own grave.. I won't pay any mercy."

"I don't mind Zhan Ge.."

I said right next to his ears, in the most seductive way and I could see the action of my words in him. Tapping his hard member I bit his erogenous lobe. He shivered at the raze of hormone passed through him. 

The next moment I jumped to the back to car seat and gestured him to get in. Oh! his growing lust was just too clearly lurking his face. I could see it. Starting his drive , he played some song of 90's. Glancing at him I smiled. He was already smiling at me. He's the beauty that just is too precious to be persevered. He spoiled me to the best and all I know to do is mischievous and naughty tease over him. Why? Coz I love to see his reaction over it. 

He would easily get pissed. Maybe coz he's an officer. Haha! he isn't boring but conservative. Not too gossipy, yet talk a lot to make me smile. He's my dream and also my goal. Even when I've received. I still try my best to grow us closer.

'And now I can see it. 

This is the moment I know I'm not just a sad story but someone's love story.