CHAPTER 4

Wang Yibo's P.O.V :

Well challenging my faith, I did walk into the bakery. Taking a place at the corner. I zoomed the place. Oh! It's him. Well didn't thought to see him again. Well ! Let's say I want to know him. Walking up to him I stood right in front. 

"Hey!" Said I as I forwarded my hand for him to take. 

"Hey! " Said he , while putting off his cigar. And soon he took my hand into his. Well he seems warm. Let's say after Nathan, he's the only person to shake hands with me without any objection. Impressive.  He was having a tiny Chinese checker game in his hand. Well it was my turn to impress him. 

Taking the game from his hand. I completed it within a minute or so. "Well! I'm good isn't it?" Said I. Showing the checker board to him. He smiles. Ahh! It's actually warm. "Nice!" Said he. There's no other conversation after that. Soon his order was plated by the table, and I could just drool at it. 

"Want it?" 

"Huh!"

"Do you want it?"

"You wanna share?"

"Why not?"

"Well that French fries will be okay to me."

"Take it."     

Well I deny to take him as a good man. But did you just see? He shared his food himself to me. Well I'm not used to it. People even chase me , when I try o eat the left out of the plates. Yes I have seen worst days. I'm not having a healthy life often. But had to go on. Not everyone's born rich. And I'm not even born with a pair of good parents. 

Taking his burger in his hand. He was in a hurry to leave. Paying the money by the table, I could already see his retreating figure by the door. Well my instinct is too strong sometimes. Ahem! well I stole the money he paid and walked out of the bakery. Actually I ran. No luckily had a good faith after a long while, I wasn't being chased by him. Mr. Brew. 

"Hey! yeah spell it.." ... "Well umm yes.. 8901*****"  

It was him. Talking to someone by the PCO. He wrote the number at the back of a car filled in dust, that was park just next to his reach. Well what do I do to keep him by my side.? I wanted to be with him. Memorizing the number I wiped off. And stepped back a little and stood until he notices it. 

Well he did. "Gotta Go! " I heard him say before hanging up the call. The very next moment he was grabbing me by my collar. Oh ! So close. Well I liked him. I sensed the moment I saw him. Well I knew it. I want him. 

"What you need kid?" Asked him. His voice was hoarse. And I knew he was angry. I stared right into his eyes, with the same gaze as his. Well I wasn't scared. Why? Maybe coz he seemed good to me. Let's stick to him. 

"Get that number to me sunshine." 

Well well! was he naming me. Well let it be. "What if I don't?" my voice was baritone. "I'll take your life." Said he, his grip tightening over my collar. "You're not that type." Said I. Oh! pretty well. He let go of me. Chuckling I ran to his car and get myself seated by the passenger's seat. I saw him by the rare view mirror. He was shaking his head, while walked upto the car. That was it. I knew I'll stick to him little longer. Well I hope that's how it goes on. 

Getting to the car. He stared at me. His gaze was intense. Well that's seducing. Oh fuck! I'll get hard if he stares a little more. Ahem! Faking a cough, I turned away my gaze. Dude hold on. Uff! Hold on Yibo. 

"Where do you wanna go?" 

"Coast." 

"Why? What's there?" 

"My father."

"Oh! Did you blackmailed him too."

"I wouldn't have to. He's not a part of this mortal world." 

"I'm sorry."

"Well I'm used to." 

"Now don't stare at me."

"Well you're a better view in this dark."

"Jesus Christ."

I see. Now that's he's flustered. Well fair enough. Getting me hard and now himself being shy. He seemed gentle. Let me tell again. No one said sorry to me. He's the first. Well Nathan. He's not known to this world of mine. 

Rest of the drive was quiet. My stares were more intense at him. Yet he didn't bother to care anymore. Getting my hands in the car. I tried to explore it. While he was focused with his drive. Opening the store fold. Wow was it a real gun. God ! I'm touching it the first time. I don't know what happened to me. Taking the Gun I pointed at him. And trying to explore, witty me I shoot. God the bullet passed through the window, and didn't hit him. 

I didn't know what happened next. He lost his control over the stir wheel and our car came to an abrupt stop. Ouch! I hissed in pain. Touching my forehead, I knew I was bleeding when it was wet. 

"Hey! Oh my god! Are you alright.. Lemme see." 

"Ouch! I'm fine."

Pulling my hand off. He pressed a tissue over it and sighed.  

"Ouch!"

"Alright ! Press it yourself... Let's get you home." 

"I have no home.. My mom's gone."

"Well .. Ahhh.."

He trailed off. Oh! Please don't sympathy me. "I'm fine." Said I. After that I wasn't bombard with any query and I knew where he was leading me to. It was a shabby house. Well he seems rich. Guess not. But still getting a shelter was more than enough. We entered the house and soon he left me. Well he went off to the bathroom to get freshened. I wandered the house. It wasn't big. A bedroom, with a bathroom attached , a kitchen. That's all I could see. 

"Go fresh up.." 

"I have nothing else to wear."

"Well ! take a pair from the closet." 

"Thanks."

Taking a pair of casual. I walked up to the bathroom. Once in. I stripped myself. There was a big mirror and fine enough to get me a clear view of myself. I started to stare the naked me. No I wasn't staring coz I'm in love with my own torso. Rather I'm checking the marks at my body. 

Six scratches at the back. Two at my thigh. Awh! I look pathetic. Is there anything I can do? No right? Washing up I wore the loose pair of casual and walked out.