😍Romance 😍

Vaish: Let's divide the work. Jannat and Faisu can do the cleaning. Jai and Reem can do the dishes, Ash and Hasnain will do the cheese grating and veggies dicing. Avu and Sid will prepare the sauce and I and Abhi will do the dough. Ok?

Others: Ok!

Jan: Let's start!

Everyone got to work. With JaiReem, Reem wash washing the dishes and Jai was wiping them. He was lost in her and admiring her. Reem noticed him and decide to tease him. She took some water and splashed on him. He laughed and then revenged by doing the same. By now all the dried utensils  were wet. But our JaiReem were busy playing 

🎶Tujhko... main rakh loon wahaan

Jahaan pe kahin 

Hai mera yaqeen

Main jo... tera naa huaa

Kisi ka nahin...

Kisi ka nahin..🎶

With HasNoor, Hasnain was grating the cheese and Ash was dicing the veggies. He was truggling to grate it as it would always slip from his hands. Ash was admiring him and laughing at his cute reactions. She was not paying attention to the vegetables she was cutting and was about to cut her finger, but Hasnain stopped her. He snatched the knife from her and checked her fingers. He was scolding her and blabbering, while she was just adoring him. She loved the way he cared for her. 

🎶Le jaayein jaane kahaan

Hawayein, hawayein...

Le jaayein tujhe kahaan

Hawayein, hawayein...🎶

With FaiNat, Faisu was brushing the fallen flour and while Jan was cleaning the tomato paste off the wall. She was standing on a chair and reaching out the top when her leg slipped. She fell but before she could reach the ground, Faisu caught her by her waist. She had closed her eyes due to fear. She slowly opened them and both of them were lost in each other's eyes. 

🎶Begaani hai yeh baaghi

Hawayein, hawayein

Le jaaye mujhe kahan

Hawayein, hawayein🎶

🎶Le jaayein jaane kahaan,na mujhko khabar , 

Na tujhko pataa...🎶

With AbhiNavi, Abhi's fingers were hurt so Vaish was kneeding the dough. She was instructing him how to do it and he was handing her the ingredients.

Vaish: Now give me that plastic wrap

She said without looking at him but our Abhi was busy in admiring her. 

🎶Banaati hai Jo tu...

Woh yaadein jaane sang mere kab tak chale

Inhi mein to meri...Subah bhi dhaleinShamein dhalein

Mausam dhalein🎶

She repeated but he didn't hear her. She looked at him ad realised he was admiring her. She blushed but quickly hid it. She snapper her fingers in front of him.