🤔Why?🤔

Avu's POV

Di told me what happened last night and I was shocked. Like HOW THE FUCK did I kiss Sid? That too on lips? 

What was wrong with me last night? I drank so much that I ended up kissing him in front of everyone? God! what's wrong with me?

I can't believe I kissed a random boy and slept in his embrace... How did I not realize?

I don't even let boys touch me then how did I not feel uncomfortable the whole night... I've no idea what's wrong with me these days!

Anyways, I think I should apologize him. He is such a gentle man, he was with me the whole night, yet he didn't harm me a bit. But how will I face him now?

POV ends

She came out of the washroom 10 mins later. Sid was sitting on the bed, scrolling through his insta feed. He grabbed his towel and went next. She went downstairs Everyone else was waiting downstairs. They all had gathered in the hall. 

Reem: Avu you were sharing the room with Sid? *smirking*

By now, everyone except AbhiNavi was smirking

"Shut up, it's not like that" she said rolling her eyes. "Where is breakfast?" she changed the topic.

"We've ordered sandwiches, must be on the way" Abhi told her

10 mins later, Sid came downstairs. The sandwiches arrived and Vaish served everyone. Everyone had the breakfast.

Jai: Guys we have to leave now, It's late already

Faisu: Yeah same!

Fainat, Nawez, Jaireem and Hasnoor left.

Vaish: Avu pack your things, we'll be leaving too...

Abhi: But Vaishu...

SidNeet: "Vaishu"? *smirking*

Abhinavi blushed

"We are friends so now we can call each other by nicknames, right Abhi?" Vaish said changing the topic      

"Vaish wait for 10 mins. We will get ready and come. Then we all can go together, we will drop you both at your office" Abhi said

They agreed. They packed their bags and waited for them. 5 minutes later, they all left for office.

3 hours later

Vaish came to Avu's cabin. Avu was lost in her thoughts.

Vaish: Hey!

Avu:...

Vaish: Hi Avu!

Avu:...

Vaish shaked her by her shoulders

Avu: yea...yea!

Vaish: Kya yaar, kahan khoyi hui hai?

Avu: Kuch nahi bus woh...

Vaish: Woh kya? Sid ke baare mein soch rah thi na? *smirking*

Avu's POV

Inhe kaise pata chala?

POV Ends 

Vaish: Phir kho gayi...Hello!

She said louder

Avu: Yea!

Vaish: Anyways tell me... What are your thoughts about him?

"It's nothing like you are thinking di, Siddharth is not even my friend, let alone other things" Avu said