😳Oops!😳

Vaishneet and reem finally reached there. Both were excited while Reem was totally confused. They parked the car and went into the park....Avu had blindfolded Reem. They led her to the centere of the land and unfolded her eyes.

Reem's POV

I was having my evening coffee when Vaishu Di and Avu came. It looked like they were ready for a wedding. Before I could ask them something, they dragged me into my room and forcefully got me ready. I was confused at first but then I trust them. Anyways I love parties so I got ready. God knows which party it is. I put on a red gown with a slit. While my hair went free. I decided to put on a light amount of jewellery. A bracelet and studs would do it. On went a pair of red heels.

 On went a pair of red heels

We then left for the venue. Before getting down the car, Avu blindfolded me. They led me to the center of a grassy land and then unfolded my eyes. The scene in front of my eyes shocked me.

I was so happy and shocked at the same time

I was so happy and shocked at the same time. I can't believe it, it's finally happening!

I turned around to see when I saw Jai already on his knees, holding a bx with a beautiful ring. GOD!   (Yep, you were right!)

POV Ends

Jai: I know this is weird but, I want you to know how much I love you Reem. Since the day I first saw you, I always had a crush on you. I know we are already boyfriend- girlfriend but today I want to ask you officially. I love you Reem. Your cute gestures, our unnecessary fights and your caring for me is all I want anymore. Will you be my girlfriend?

Reem broke down 

Reem: Yes

Jai slid the ring into Reem's finger and they both hugged. Everyone else was standing in the corner. The moment Reem said "Yes" everyone jumped in excitment. Avu was so excited that in the flow she pulled Sid into a tight hug. Sid in return, pecked her on cheek and hugged her tight. Everyone was shocked. Sidneet parted the hug when they heard a click. It was Faisu who just clicked their picture. 

(Well done Faisu👍 )

Sidneet realised their position and parted their hug. They were slightly embarrassed. 

Awez: Seems like we should arrange one more ring!😏

Sid: Shut up!

Ash: Kuch galat thodi kaha usne😏

Sidneet were hella embarrassed now! 

(Hame to maza aya!😏)

"Let's go for dinner", Avu changed the topic.

By now everyone was smirking

Vaish: Karle topic change!

They left for dinner. After dinner they all left for their homes.

At Vaisneet's...

That's it for today

Gave a double update!

How was the Sidneet scene? 

How about Jai's proposal?

Comment down your favourite scene...

30th March, 2021