🛫Airport🛫

Sm1 POV:

I woke up to the sun rays shining through my room's windows. Ughh..this is so annoying, I decided to ignore and pulling over my comforter to my head, I went back to sleep. But, not for long until Ammu came back to wake me up...

SA: Wake up Muskan, It's 10 already! (Now you know that Sm1 is Avu)

Wait, What! It's 10?

I panicked and jerked off my bed

Avu: Mom why didn't you wake me up earlier?

I whined and grabbing my towel, I rushed to the washroom. I took a quick bath and got ready for the day.

 I took a quick bath and got ready for the day

I went downstairs to the dinning room, with mom waiting for me to have a breakfast. It's my favourite alfredo pasta. 

SA: Eat faster, we have to leave or you will be missing your flight for sure

Avu: Yes mom, I'm done, just gotta grab my bag.

I grabbed my bag and we left for the airport...I still can't believe I'll be staying away from Ammu. Kinda excited yet sad. We reached the airport and headed to the ticket counter. Now where is Vaishu Di?    Yeah gotta wait for her...

At a distance, I saw her approaching us...Finally!

"Hello sweetie!", she said hugging me

"Hi!", I returned her a hug, "we gotta hurry now, it's 12 already, our flight is at 12:40".

"Then what are we waiting for, lets go". She said parting the hug from Ammu. 

I kissed Ammu on the cheek and hugged her, biding her a final Good- Bye. We headed inside to the boarding side...wait, why is it so empty, no one's boarding the plane? well lets ask the lady right there.

Avu: Excuse me, isn't this the way to flight LA379 ?

Lady: Yes it is, but the flight has been delayed by 2 hours.

Vaish: What!..but why?

"Don't really know abut that though...But you can wait here", she said pointing to the empty seats.

 "Well, Thank you!", I said to which she returned a smile

Me and Vaishu Di headed towards the seats and sat there waiting for next two hours. I couldn't be luckier having downloaded a few movies on my laptop, so that made the survival easier. When it was almost the time to board, I decided to freshen up.

Avu: Di I'm goin to the washroom to freshen up, you comin?

Vaish: Nope, not me, gotta see out things so, you can go

Avu: Ok then

I headed towards the lady's washroom. Gotta say, it's pretty though

POV ends

Vaish's POV...

That's it for today guys...

GTG...

Do vote and comment if you like it!

16th March, 2021