𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯!

✧・゚: 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶!

"You made it big time, girly girl! I saw it all yesterday and can I just say that you looked absolutely amazing. I started screaming when you appeared on my TV screen 'cause I had no idea you were even in the video. Next time tell me about it before I find out on my own."

It was this unmistakable voice—this sort of gravelly, yet supportive voice that aggressively dug its way into Nadia's left ear. This voice took Nadia back all the way to 1983 when things were still uncertain in almost all aspects of her life. She was merely existing alongside various musicians while they enjoyed their fruitful lives, all the while Nadia was put into the background literally just as much as figuratively. The brunette still had a few Polaroids in her possession of herself sitting alone, a can of warm soda resting between her moist fingers while Nikki and Vince were doing something completely mindless and equally reckless—completely unphased by the depressing sight behind them.

No rockstar bothered to look behind them. They were too busy living life in the fast lane to worry about the past...or in this case, someone who reminded them of the past. That someone was Nadia Naderi with her plain-jane outfits and philosophies. During the first tour, Nikki was oftentimes too full of himself or even afraid to look Nadia in the face for a multitude of reasons. The strongest one being the fact that the girl brought him back to a time in which no one gave a fuck about Nikki Sixx. A time in which people just looked at him like any ordinary person and didn't bother to listen to his dreams of making it as some big shot in the music industry.

That's the type of nostalgia that radiated from Nadia. And clearly, she couldn't help the past memories that came back to haunt Nikki when he was near her, but even so, she tried her best to stay out of Nikki's hair as much as possible because she felt bad about something that was out of her control. There was no doubt about the fact that the band didn't deserve to have someone like Nadia be around them. The brunette was in fact too good for them in almost every way, although that clearly didn't stop her from hanging around—hence the many photographs which showed off her presence. The motive for keeping those pathetic pictures around was straightforward: Nadia treasured each and every one of them.

Each time Nadia would examine a picture with herself in the background, frowning away, the girl would be reminded how much better off she was now. It gave her satisfaction to know that she was no longer the same miserable young lady shown in the pictures. Nowadays, everything seemed to sort itself out appropriately and fit together like a perfect puzzle. The final piece of the puzzle to complete Nadia's ideal life was debatable. Whether it was coming to terms with the passing of her dad, or having a supportive best friend, or even finding a quote-unquote "new beginning" for herself with a blond singer for a boyfriend, Nadia was just...finally content. And melding all those positive happenings together created a serenely slow breathing pattern for Nadia and also brought a smile to her face.