𝔰𝔦𝔵!

✧・゚: 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰!

Well, it wasn't unusual for Mötley Crüe to have parties on Fridays, or Saturdays, or even Sundays. Okay, the band pretty much filled up half the week with their ragers, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Especially not for the rebellious teenagers and party-addicted young adults who attended these parties. According to Nikki, anyone was invited to the party unless they weren't a bore or a snitch. The last thing the band needed was getting arrested for handing out drugs and alcohol to underage teens.

Speaking of those underage teens, a group of three high school boys tried to hit on Nadia who was just idly standing in the kitchen and looking around the party. Each boy was trying to outdo one another in order to gain Nadia's attention and win her heart. Their efforts were futile in the end because Nadia didn't care for their advances. The brunette just calmly stood there, smoking a joint while the boys continued to aimlessly flirt with her.

The only way Nadia could scare them off was by telling the boys that her boyfriend was a bodybuilder and that he would pummel them into the ground if they didn't leave her alone. Not long after the threat which had innocently escaped her lips, along with an angelic smile, the boys scattered as fast as they could because they didn't want to get beat up by some muscular dude.

And soon after the high school kids had dispersed, Mick Mars took their place. But at least he wasn't looking for a girlfriend like the immature boys from earlier. Oh no, not in the slightest. The guitarist just wanted to look for some more alcohol. Nadia watched the man scour through every single cabinet in search of alcohol he liked. Mick sadly didn't find any and he sure wasn't going to touch the God-awful "punch" that Tommy made.

The drummer named his concoction "Jitter Juice" because he mixed about six types of alcohol, four different sodas, and a hint of cocaine in a single bowl. Tommy was so damn proud of his creation, but no sane person dared touch it. However, the liquid in the bowl somehow did begin to dwindle and Nadia wondered what crazy people were consuming the drink. As a bartender, it physically pained her to think about people drinking the beverage.

After Mick had been unsuccessful in his efforts to find himself good alcohol, the guitarist had given up and leaned against the counter right next to Nadia. The girl continued to inhale the fumes of marijuana that emanated from the end of her blunt and slightly bobbed her head to the deafening rock music in the apartment.

A thought crossed her mind about wanting to get an insane high and Nadia couldn't resist asking Mick about where the damn bong was residing. Her head turned towards Mick and she just smiled at him warmly even if Mick was facing the other way. Although, soon enough, Mick felt someone staring at him and he turned back to see Nadia smiling like a maniac.