𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔤𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔶 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔰𝔬𝔡𝔞!

Audibly blocking out the whoops, cackles, and their fists banging on the small table in the tour bus was easier said than done. Nadia cringed when either one of the three senseless guys raised their voice to a level that was inflicting physical pain in the girl's eardrum. The brunette silently sat on the bed that was assigned to her when she stepped into the tour bus and Nadia made an effort to not leave the comfort of it unnecessarily—only when the bus stopped at rest areas that had gas stations. And that's exactly where Nadia acquired the bag full of gummy worms and the can of Pepsi which she was occasionally taking minuscule sips of just to make it last longer. The bag of aforementioned gummy worms was sitting by her side on the bed as her legs dangled off the edge. Nadia's trusty pretty bird was perched on her shoulder, finally out of his cage and free to flap his wings as much as he pleased.

The girl's fingers got a hold of another gummy treat which she proceeded to dunk into her can of soda and then ate it without hesitation as the carbonation of the soda still present on the gummy. Nadia could feel Khonsu picking at the top of her head with his beak and adjusting her freshly conditioned hair, but she was more concerned with watching Vince snort another line of coke which was laid neatly on the table in front of him. The unruly bassist continued to cheer him on and the annoying drummer just slammed his hand down on the table to encourage Vince and his bad behavior.

Nadia couldn't have described the sight in front of her as other than a frat house or a boy's locker room. And by the time the singer pulled his head away from the table which had drug residue on it, he looked euphoric: pupils blown and brain buzzing from the coke. Those exact eyes were the ones to meet Nadia's from across the tour bus and she immediately shifted her gaze away from Vince and right onto the drawn curtain across from her bed. She was envying the fact that Mick was able to get some sleep during such intense activity going on outside of his bunk. It was nearly two in the morning and the girl was still awake, her tired eyes wishing to be closed by now instead of having to witness all the commotion surrounding the ingestion of drugs.

"You aren't gonna come and join us? It's really fun I promise."

Nadia's brown orbs looked away from Mick's bunk only to meet the torso of Vince. The girl swallowed considering she could see the outline of his body through his tight white shirt and when her eyes slowly shifted up his body, she was met with Vince's shining smile—the one he used to make girls fall head over heels for him. Those smiles were the ones that every girl would get right before they got into bed with the outgoing singer and then got kicked out by the guy the very next day after their scandalous activities in the bedroom. However, Nadia knew that Vince was depending to keep her around—be it for sexual needs or just to have another person to talk to about his experiences. For those reasons, the girl was anything but worried about being possibly discarded by Vince. That's not what was making her anxious. The main issue of her worries stemmed from Vince being under the influence of drugs and the possibility of him saying or, God forbid, doing something weird.