𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫-𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔡 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯!

Nadia seemed to underestimate the true professionalism of Mötley Crüe when they were on stage performing their hearts out for the audience. For an opening act, they killed it with every song they played. Each and every one of the four guys were focused on getting their parts right in order to show the audience that their band was the real deal and that if they were good enough to be the opening act then they were good enough to have their own—possibly sold-out—shows where people would pay to see them and them only.

Maybe someday the band would be popular enough to have opening acts of their own, but for now, they just had to be grateful for their current status. Nadia's full opinion of the show was clearly a little biased due to the fact that she knew the guys, however, people would be completely brainless to say that the band didn't give it their all. Tommy managed to perfectly sync his drumbeats to Nikki's bass and Mick's guitar. Not to mention that Vince hit all his high notes in the songs—just as he practiced for countless hours back in Los Angeles.

The final band practice which took place a week prior seemed to do every member of the band some good. Nikki was, of course, the leading man to give criticism about everyone's sound during practice and he was even more strict during that occasion since that would be the band's last official rehearsal before the tour. All the nerves, all the yelling, and all the painful practice seemed to pay off in the end because the band ended up destroying Nadia's expectations.

The guys' performance actually managed to lighten her mood and make her forget about Vince ignoring for about three hours and leaving her to wander the backstage area all by herself. And while meeting Paulina helped Nadia with gaining some happiness, all that went out the window when Mötley Crüe came running off the stage all sweaty and out of breath, reminding the two girls of a pack of dogs as they panted heavily. Tommy made it clear to Nadia and Paulina that they were going to head back to the hotel they were staying at as soon as the night came to a close. The translation of that being: the four guys just wanted to see Ozzy's performance.

It was all fun and games until that blew over. Nadia and Paulina decided to just hang out by the table which held the drinks and listened to Ozzy Osbourne's vocals as background noise whilst they talked about all types of random stuff in hopes of getting to know each other even more. The brunette managed to learn a ton of interesting things about Paulina throughout the night. One of them being the fact that the blonde girl's all-time favorite band was KISS and that she had a huge crush on Ace Frehley. Paulina also disliked sushi with a burning passion because she swore that she could taste every inch of the ocean when biting into raw fish. Then Nadia learned about all the times Paulina faked an orgasm when she was with random guys who wanted to get famous in the music world.