𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔞 𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔤𝔲𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱!

"These fries are pretty good. I don't know what they put on them, but it's not as bad as I was expecting. You wanna try some?" Nadia asked, full of hope that Mick would actually pluck the cigarette from his lips just to eat one of the many fries that were on the plate she pushed towards the overworked guitarist. The clock which rested on the wall clearly showed the time that Nadia wanted to ignore at all costs.

The device showed three in the morning—Devil's hour—and that's exactly when the three dumbasses of the band liked to ingest as much alcohol and drugs as they could into their system and then behave like complete animals just for the hell of it. The conclusion of their escapades was always a sudden crash down from the mood-altering substances. Nadia was almost always the person to get the brunt of the moments in which the band was going through emotional inconsistencies because of whatever nasty shit they decided to try.

Just a few days prior, Nikki completely yelled at her for misplacing his precious nose candy. Oh, the humanity! And as much as Nadia didn't want to acknowledge the bassist's unruly behavior, she just couldn't help but wind her hand back and smack him across the face in an effort to show Nikki that she wasn't going to take that type of treatment—specifically, Nadia's limit for the night was met when Nikki dubbed her as a 'prude with a pretty face.' And the two of them hadn't talked since the incident. Nadia didn't know if she had completely fucked up a relationship with a friend or if Nikki was embarrassed by the stunt he pulled. Nadia wasn't really questioning it though because if the bassist wanted to end a friendship over such a thing then they didn't need to be in each other's lives.

And now, in order to completely avoid something like that happening tonight, Nadia decided to lock herself in Mick's room without any warning beforehand. When the girl calmly walked through his door, the guitarist didn't have the heart to tell her to beat it, so he just let it be and tried to focus on himself. That was only until Nadia started making small talk with him and then ordering room service.

That's when Mick started becoming skeptical of the brunette's true intentions. She clearly wasn't feeling uncomfortable judging by the fact that Nadia was sprawled out on Mick's bed, her front touching the mattress and her legs up in the air like a teenager reading some magazine about cute celebrities. Nadia was now making it her mission to finish a full plate of fries which were topped with a boatload of salt and some other type of seasoning she didn't recognize. The girl also had her bird precariously situated on the top of her head which would've seemed like a strange interaction to people who didn't know about her strong connection to her pet.

"I want you to tell me why the fuck you're hiding out in my room. Wouldn't you rather be hanging with people your own age?" Mick inquired as he slowly looked up from the Rolling Stone article he was currently looking over. The guitarist rested his back against the headboard of his bed while his legs were straightened out in front of him and at the same time, a stray cigarette dangled from his mouth even though Nadia absolutely despised cigarette smoke. Mick wasn't doing it to be obnoxious, he just simply forgot about Nadia's sensitive nose considering the girl didn't bring it up all that often. But when the observant guitarist witnessed Nadia aggressively wipe her nose with the back of her hand for the thousandth time, he reached up to take the cigarette from between his lips and proceeded to put it out on the ashtray that was conveniently placed on the bedside table.