𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱!

✧・゚: 𝔰𝔦𝔵 𝔬'𝔠𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔤𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔭!

"How fucking lucky are you, girl?" Astrid rhetorically questioned Nadia whilst lighting two joints for both herself and the Egyptian beauty. Nadia sneakily peeked at Astrid from the corner of her eye, continuously leaning against the wall behind The Whisky just as Astrid was doing. The two young ladies were currently on their break and instead of choosing to eat something, they decided to get high behind the bar just for the hell of it. Frankly, Nadia was just glad to have someone who smoked just as much weed as she did and the girl was also lucky enough to be best friends and work with Astrid.

Speaking of Astrid, she aggressively shoved Nadia's shoulder which almost caused her to fall over and land in the heap of garbage bags right next to the back door—the garbage bags the girls were responsible for carrying to the dumpster, but they just couldn't be bothered to do it. As a result of the harsh push Astrid delivered, Nadia left the wall she was leaning against and gracefully walked over to her friend just to pull her hair as if they were in kindergarten. Astrid yelped because of the sudden pain right before chuckling when she realized how insane they must've looked. The rats who usually scavenged by the dumpsters were probably judging the two females immensely.

The brunette kept staring at Astrid for no reason at all. Nadia just wanted to take a moment to appreciate her only true friend in the giant, crazy city of Los Angeles. The two girls had so much to relate on and that's what basically brought them together in the first place. The most important similarities between them were that they were both first-generation Americans, neither of them gave a fuck about their education because of their own reasons, and they both had this intense spiritual connection to rock music.

Astrid, much like Nadia, was born into an extremely conservative and traditional family. If her parents wouldn't have immigrated from São Paulo all the way to San Diego then the girl most likely would've had to adapt to her family's strict, customary, and very Catholic ways. The advantage of being born in California turned Astrid into the exact opposite of her parents. She skipped church on purpose, wore the most revealing clothing possible, and cursed like a damn truck driver whenever the opportunity to do so presented itself. And just to spite her parents, Astrid got a miniature version of the Virgin Mary tatted on her ankle in order to remain ironic and freak her parents out.

The tattoo managed to become an important part of Astrid's daily life considering her opening lines were about the ink on her body whenever she found herself a cute guy. But even if the tattoo wasn't there, Astrid Ferreira wouldn't have a problem with finding herself a date since she had long black locks that ran down to her upper back, a beautifully tanned complexion, and a pair of fascinating deep brown eyes that held a great deal of mystery whenever someone peered into them. Not to mention Astrid had a body like no other. The fact that she had a natural hourglass figure even managed to capture Nadia's attention and sometimes the brunette would find herself complimenting Astrid's ass and how great it looked in her usual tight jeans.