Max Verstappen - 254

A/N
It would help me a lot if you left some comments here on how to make my writing better for you all :) This was a request made by donutcakie I hope you enjoy this!

WARNING: NSFW, don't read if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content!!

Fuck, you look so hot tonight...

It was another day in which I had to be in a Formula 1 circuit supporting my amazing boyfriend. I wasn't complaining because I adored traveling and seeing him do fantastic in what he loved doing the most which is driving really fast cars in really complex looking ovals, also known as race tracks.

He was driving today on the Red Bull Ring in Austria and I was hoping for a very interesting race that was also one that Max would win. I really wanted him to sum up more points to the Constructors Championship and for him to eventually become a Formula 1 World Champion.

As I had hoped and prayed for Max won the race and the podium was absolutely amazing because it was formed by Charles and Lando with him as well.

I was so proud of him because it was the third consecutive race that he had won so far this season. All I cared about was when I saw him winning and when he was on the podium all sweaty and proud of himself.

He finally came over to me when I saw him in Parc Ferme and he kissed me deeply on the lips. I kissed back with even more passion that the one he had put in the first place. "I'm so proud of you." I said smiling.

"Thanks love, I win because you're here and you give me luck on every race." He said and butterflies fluttered on my stomach, he could always make me feel just like the first time I had laid eyes on him.

"What if we go back to your motor home so I can give you a small gift for another win this season Maxie." I whispered into his ear seductively.

Max smirked and nodded his head. He pulled me away from the crowd of people in which were a couple of teams from the paddock. We walked side by side to his motorhome and when we finally inside Max's lips crashed down on mine.

I kissed back and moaned into the kiss, he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. I knew that tonight would be all about him dominating me and it was what I love the most.

He looked extremely hot with his racing overalls pulled down and his hair and chest really sweaty from the race that had recently finished.

My hands made its way to his tangled and sweaty hair and I pulled away from the kiss to start kissing down his jaw to his neck and collarbone.

Max's right hand grope my breast and I moaned as I continued to leave a trace of hickeys and love bites all over his neck. "Max" I said breathless.

He hushed me and ripped my top off. I wasn't wearing a bra so Max instantly latched his lips on my nipple and sucked on it. He pulled on my nipple with his teeth and I threw my head back in pleasure.

Moments later I made him pull away and look deep into my eyes. "Fuck, Max you look so hot tonight, with your overalls which I only want to take off to feel all your body and with your pupils more dilated than ever making those blue orbs look really dark all because of the lust and desire you have for me." I said in the sexiest voice possible.

Max slammed me against the wall without hurting me but making it all rougher than he had ever been. I moaned as I felt the cold wall on my hot back. I helped Max out of his racing overalls and then I took off his underwear and the fireproof shirt.

I ran my hands down his firm and chiseled abs. He was harder than ever and all I could think about was feeling him inside of me. Max kissed down my body and then on his knees he picked me up and started eating me out.

It was the best feeling ever and his tongue felt so good against my lower lips. I was gushing wet and Max was hungry for my body and everything about me. "Baby let go, I know you want to." Max demanded to me and I let go and had my first orgasm for today.

I put my hand on his erection that was really prominent through his boxer briefs. "I want, no need you so much." I pleaded.

"Yes gorgeous I will give it all to you darling." He said as he fingered me and made me feel extremely turned on over again. I knew we didn't have a condom here so as soon as he entered me I reminded him that he would have to pull out.

He thrusted into me with a really rough movement. I almost screamed in pleasure because I wasn't ready for his length to go in without a warning. Max started to thrust into me in the fastest way that he ever had and it felt so good that it was all that I could think about.

I orgasmed in no time for the second time and then Max did the same. I was left panting and Max held me close so I wouldn't fall down because of how trembling my legs were after the amazing moment we had shared.

We went home after that and had a second round that was even hotter than the first one and then the night came and we went to sleep out of how tired we were.