George Russell - 242

A/N
Thank you all for the constant support it really means a lot to me :)) This was a request made by hotgoretzka I hope you enjoy it!!

I can't believe you told them you were my fiancé...

It was finally the day in which I would finally meet all of the other drivers that work in Formula 1 and they get along with him. All I wanted to do was to meet them so I could really get into the Formula 1 world because I love it so much.

We finally got into a restaurant in Monaco that was quite fancy but we still managed to make it a lot of fun. We started by first greeting and introducing each other, I met some of the guys like Lando Norris, Alex Albon and Charles Leclerc, the boys which my boyfriend George Russell got along with the most in the paddock.

They were the nicest people I had ever met and it was really a ton of fun. They could be somewhat stupid and it was fun to hear what they had to say on all topics, I was dying of laughter throughout the whole day with them.

George left them with me alone and we talked about random things until they brought up the topic of what I was for George. Had he not told them that I was his girlfriend?

"So y/n who are you to George? it looks quite serious and he had never brought over any of the girls before you to meet us. Are you guys really serious?" Lando asked me.

I didn't know what to reply about that because I had no clue what George had told them about me. My last decision was to tell them that George and I were engaged and getting married soon. I wasn't actually planning on getting engaged with George at the moment but they didn't know that.

"We are engaged and getting married soon." I said confidently and I noticed that they believed each and every word that I had said.

Then George came back and I knew that it was all going to get out of hand when Lando and Alex mentioned the supposed engagement.

"Hey Georgie!! It's so cool that you and y/n are getting engaged! Congrats man, thats something that none of us expected from you mate." Lando and Alex said in unison making George and I blush softly.

Seconds later George glared at me and then pulled me away from the group of guys that we were hanging out with. "What's up babe?" I questioned innocently even though I knew pretty well what we were going to talk about, it was all about the engagement news I had made up.

"Y/n don't play innocent with me right now, what is it all about an engagement? Since when are we getting engaged darling? How do I not know about this but my friends do?" He asked over and over.

"I don't know I just have no idea why I told them that. But, you don't think that we will get married one day?" I asked back trying to stop him from talking about that.

"I do believe we will be together forever, I just can't believe you told them that we were getting engaged, when we both know the future isn't really something we talk about often." George made it clear.

He wasn't wrong on that matter though, we were going well in our relationship and the dynamic that we had going at the moment wasn't something that we needed to change because it was all really serious and we both knew were we stood with each other.

"I know handsome, but they were saying that our relationship was really serious but you hadn't talked to them about who I am and I felt the need to say that I have no clue why though." I explained to him.

"It's okay sweetheart, I really hadn't told them much about you because I knew we would start to talk over and over about you and it would be overwhelming for you or so I thought but you seemed to get really well with my good friends. But don't get me wrong, I really believe you deserve the most on this world and that I love you so so much that we will get engaged some day and we will live happily ever after my love." George promised me.

It all made me extremely happy, after that really sweet conversation we went back to the boys and talked for much longer. Afterwards we went to our apartment with everyone else to play some fifa with them. I proved to them that I was extremely better on fifa and that I was always going to win against them because they all sucked.