Max Verstappen - 110

A/N
Fun fun when I got time to update...

Requested by: LizzieCes

Do you really not see all he wants is you?...

You were the sister of Pierre Gasly, you would always be at every race weekend of the season, you would vlog the whole experience and upload it to YouTube which had made you kind of famous. You were going around the Paddock being your hyperactive and happy self while filming when you noticed Max Verstappen the reigning champion was looking at you.

You knew that would get you good views so you headed over to him and started talking about the first race weekend of the year which was the Bahrain Grand Prix. You were asking Max a couple of questions and he was fully focused on you, you smiled at him and then he smiled back at you. You couldn't deny you had a crush on him, you loved to interview him and do videos with him.

Max seemed to like you as well but you weren't sure if it was attraction or just friendship that he felt towards you. You hoped that he felt the same way and that one day you two would end up together, since you knew that your brother wasn't against the idea of you dating Max.

You were back at the Alpha Tauri garage while all of the drivers were down at the interviewing building to do some press conferences. You took the chance to edit todays video and upload it as soon as you could so people could get some new Formula 1 content a day before the season would start again.

When you finished, you walked towards the interviewing building to see if someone had already finished their interviews and you could continue to chat with them since you were really bored at the moment. You saw Max and your brother got out of the building but as soon as they did, a random girl came up to Max, she didn't seem so random to him because they started chatting and he seemed to be really interested in the conversation. He touched her lightly every now and then which made you feel really jealous because you hoped that would be you, that he would be the one talking to you.

You knew you had no right to get jealous over such thing, you and Max had no relationship status so you really didn't have a way to prove that your feelings were to be understood, they were valid but not totally logical.

Pierre came over to you, he noticed you weren't your smiley and bubbly self at the moment so he asked. "Is everything alright sis?"

"Look at him" You said looking over to Max and the girl. "I don't think he feels the same way as I do, he's with another girl and probably just sees me as your little sister. I will never get a chance, and it's worse if you think about the fact that he only dates top models." You whined with half a heart break.

Pierre hugged you and then looked at you with a grin on his face that annoyed you because, what you were feeling at the moment was something very serious and you didn't want to have him laughing at you. "Y/n have you really not noticed?" Pierre questioned with amusement.

"Noticed what?" You replied oblivious to something that everybody else had noticed.

"How he looks at you? How he acts around you?" Pierre told you.

"Not really, but why would it matter anyways? It probably doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I feel heartbroken because I'm seeing him talking to another girl, we are not in a relationship and I'm really jealous about that." You expressed annoyed. 

"Y/n, do you really not see how Max looks at you? Have you rewatched your videos when you edit them? Do you really not see that all he wants is you? He's probably not even flirting with the girl and you're looking way too much into it. I've talked about it with him, and I'm not supposed to tell you this but he wants to ask you out." Pierre announced.

"Are you being serious right now?" You asked hopeful but also slightly unbelievable.

"One hundred percent sis, he's literally in love with you and I thought you already knew that. You're together half of the time you're here on track. You even took a track walk together this morning and we all know Max doesn't do track walks." Your brother confirmed

"You're right, I can't believe I was so oblivious to that fact! Should I be the one making the first move then? If he's king is shy?" You asked.

"No, he's not shy, he was just waiting for the right moment to tell you how he feels, and I'm pretty sure it won't be longer since he's coming over to us right about now." Pierre said and started running away, leaving you confused until you had Max in front of you panting because of running.

He did ask you out, but for now, that's a story for another day that we won't unveil tonight: