Lando Norris - 267

A/N
Happy (early) Holidays everyone! Hope you have some good ones :)

Requested by: 

You don't pay attention to me anymore...

It was finally off-season for Formula 1. Your boyfriend Lando, had had one of his best seasons in his career and was thrilled about that. However, getting there had meant that he had had to work harder, and spend less time with you. You totally understood his situation, he wanted to be a successful Formula 1 driver, nevertheless, it meant that you two hadn't had time to spend much time together for almost a whole year.

You didn't like it at all and were hopeful that now that there were no tests or races left for a few weeks, you two would make up for the time lost. Lando loves to stream during the off season because he has a lot of time off, and you understood that as well. But hoped that he would manage his time in the right way so you could go out more, and really get some alone time before he would have to be at the McLaren headquarters again. 

However, this didn't seem to be happening, and it was the total opposite of the wishes you had during Lando's work holidays. He had been streaming with Max Fewtrell all day long, and hadn't really talked to you, or decided to do something as a couple. The first few days, weren't much of an issue for you, you genuinely believed that he was trying to relax and have some fun. except that now it was starting to get terribly annoying. 

Your boyfriend wasn't paying attention to you, and he was a couple of rooms away. Later that night, around 2am, Lando had made it to your shared bedroom to get some rest. You were still awake, reading one of your favorite novels, you noticed that he had walked in, but decided not to acknowledge it just like he had done with you for the past week while streaming with his guy friends. 

Lando was looking at you, probably waiting for you to acknowledge him. And yet again you didn't. He looked at you and spoke up. "Y/n?" Lando asked.

You didn't reply once again, and he called your name again. You ignored him just like last time. You could see that he was trying to figure out what was going on. He was slightly annoyed by the fifth call in which he noticed that you were actually ignoring him. He stopped calling your name and breathe 3 times, you knew that he was trying to calm down, though you didn't know why he had to be mad if you were the one that did that in the first place was him. 

"Cut it y/n, what's going on?" Lando questioned, irritation was clear in his voice and you finally looked at him. 

"Are you seriously asking this right now? You're unbelievable Lando." You exclaimed even more annoyed, plus you were really irritated because he hadn't even noticed what had been going on. It also explained why it didn't even come to his mind why you were ignoring him. 

"I don't get what's happening right now. Why are you being so snappy right now babe? I'm really trying to know what's going on right now." Lando explained, which irritated you even more. 

"What's going on? You have been streaming all day for the past week if not, even more, you don't pay attention to me anymore. You're unbelievable! We were supposed to hang out during the off season, and have some fun alone. It is a terrible feeling to see that your boyfriend is ignoring you, and would rather play with his friends than spend time with his girlfriend, who he is supposed to be committed to. And also, who he doesn't hang out with often because he's at work which is understandable, but I also deserve some time with you Lando. I have all the right to be mad and you know it." You complained. 

Lando stayed silent for a minute, you knew he was well aware that you were right. He probably felt guilty and didn't like how he was put on the spot like that. You didn't like it much either but he had to know how you felt to fix this. It could ruin your relationship if you don't explain how you feel. 

"I'm sorry y/n, you're right. I'm terribly sorry for how I've been treating you recently. I hadn't noticed it before. You could've told me earlier how you felt and we would've worked this out sooner. I will take you out on a date tonight and we will have the best day together. You're amazing and I promise I will never leave you alone, and waiting. I need to get my schedule together and make sure we go out but I can still stream with the boys." Lando promised. 

"And I agree, I would never ask you to stop doing your hobbies, I just want to spend more time with you as well. I love you, and I'm glad you understand my feelings and are willing to work on this to make our relationship work better." You replied and kissed him softly. 

The next few days were filled with cute small gifts, breakfast in bed, and date nights almost all week. It was the nicest time ever, you were glad to have such an understandable and sweet boyfriend.