Lando Norris - 62

A/N
A small reminder that I still have all requests written down and that this book is still with requests opened. Y'all can keep requesting and I will do them all :)) This was a request made by LilyHeseltine123 I hope you like it!! <3

the request was that it was with the name "Lily" on the prompt.

I know you're broken...

I really am broken. People most of the time think of their flaws and imperfections when it comes to thinking they're broken, but for me, it was my past which ruined me and all of my dreams. 

I was a Formula 3 driver for Charouz and one of my teammates was Logan Sargeant at that time. And I honestly loved my job and I was extremely proud of all the progress that I had done over the past 3 years, all I wanted was to become a Formula 1 World Champion at some point in my career. 

However, I had been involved in a really horrible accident with another driver named Tatiana Calderon and it cost me my career. The doctors had told me that I would probably be unable to get back on a car because of the injuries caused by the collision. 

I was terribly depressed by the fact that it would all go to hell because of a stupid accident, but I was also scared to get back in the car. It had obviously been a traumatic experience. 

One of the most famous Formula 1 drivers Lando Norris and I had become an item which meant that we were dating. I had no clue how he had managed to steal my heart like that and still learned to love me after everything that had happened less than a year ago. 

I had no idea how many times he had tried to fix me but failed miserably because no one could fix something that was that wrecked and broken. 

All those thoughts in my head were killing me inside and I couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened. I was on the verge of tears once again, I was scared that Lando would see that I was about to cry. I really had no clue how I was unable to get over all of this and be normal again. 

"Lils, what are you thinking about darling?" Lando asked me worriedly because tears were really rolling down my cheeks but it was uncontrollable, I really couldn't stop it. 

"Honestly, you probably already know what I'm thinking about and I fucking hate it so much." I commented. 

"You know it's better if you just let it all out darling. It will do you good to tell me once again." Lando suggested. 

"Well, I was thinking about the Formula 3 crash and how everything got ruined after that because of it. My career was going amazing and I was going to make it to Formula 1 not much longer after but also now I'm scared that if I ever manage to get back I just know I will be terribly scared of whatever could happen. Like what if the accident repeat itself? I just don't have the self confidence I used to have in the past, but I'm also sad because to me driving cars and competing in the feeder series was everything in my life." I explained crying even harder right after. 

Lando looked at me, pitty was clear in his eyes. He sighed and then proceeded to clean my tears, he kissed my cheek. "I know you're broken." He cleared his throat, I knew he was also sad to see me sad. "But everything that needs to happen will eventually happen in the right time, and in the moment you're ready. You're a really talented driver and I know that once you heal, if you're able to get back on the car, you will be at your best on the car and your confidence will come back to normal Lily." Lando reassured me. 

I smiled because he was managing to make me feel happy and make me feel better about myself. I loved the idea of having someone supporting me and I was glad it was Lando who made it all better. 

"Let's go out for a drive on the city and do some carpool. It will do you well to feel some speed and sing, admire the city views and all that." Lando suggested. 

"That sounds great to me, I really love the idea. Thanks for making me feel better and being here for me everytime I need someone to be there for me." I thanked him. 

"That's what I will always be here for. I will always be your shoulder to cry on, and the person you need to relie on. I love you so much and as your boyfriend that's all that I'm supposed to do." Lando admitted making me smile like an idiot.