Mick Schumacher - 21

A/N
Listening to Taylor Swift while writing is a vibe.

Requested by: randomhuman193

My heart, my love, my everything...

It was finally the year in which Mick, your boyfriend, had made it into Ferrari Formula 1 team. You were scared that things would change between the two of you because of this change. You were aware that your boyfriend would be busier now that he was on a team that needed his full attention, mostly so he would be able to win the championship with Ferrari.

You knew that Mick would have to travel a lot more, spend much more of his time at Maranello, which also meant that you two wouldn't be able to spend as much time together as you would like. You weren't sure in what way his new team and work schedule would affect your relationship.

*A month later*

It had been a month since the season had started, things had indeed changed a bit since Mick had entered Ferrari, but it didn't seem to affect your relationship at first. However you were starting to get sick of the idea of Mick always ditching date nights because; he was working or he was too tired to go out and spend time with you, something that you absolutely hated.

You were starting to worry about the future of your relationship, unsure if you'd be able to stay with Mick through it all, you loved him but it was hard to never see your boyfriend. You really didn't know what would eventually happen. You didn't think Mick would be as worried as you since he was probably too busy to think about this stuff. 

You had never thought that you and Mick would start to have arguments in your relationship like they had today. It was around 11 pm when your boyfriend had finally gotten back home. You were already thinking about going to bed, you were exhausted. Mick was trying to talk to you about god knows what, but you were having a hard time keeping up with the conversation because of how tired you were. 

"Y/n, are you even listening to me?" Mick asked breaking your trance, which was based on thoughts and some sleepy moments. 

"Huh?" You wondered what he had been talking about. 

"You're unbelievable! I have been trying to tell you how hard my day was today, and you're not even listening!" Mick exclaimed making you flinch slightly. 

"I'm sorry! I'm just too tired Mick. I stayed awake waiting for you to get home" You explained apologetically. You didn't even know what you were apologizing for if he was the one getting home late and never listening either because he's just not around. 

"You should try to at least make it seem as if you care!" He raised his voice, and that was your last bit of patience on your whole relationship dilemma. 

"Are you serious right now?" You questioned inhaling deeply trying to hold back the tears of frustration that were threatening to come out. "I'm the one that doesn't see her boyfriend, that had to wait for you until almost midnight because you don't make it home early. I'm the one getting stood on date nights because of you, I'm the one that has a boyfriend that doesn't ever listen. This all makes me believe that you don't even care about me, and you're so absorbed in your job that you don't even notice! I'm also sick of this Mick. But maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, maybe it is all my fault that you're not around anymore but I can't keep dealing with this. It's up to you if we stay together or not, I'll leave tomorrow morning if you chose you'd rather break up with me. 

He was silent, you really hoped that he would say something, anything actually, just to make sure that he still cared. He stayed quiet, so you started to walk away from the living room into your shared bedroom. 

Before you made it inside, Mick's hand managed to grab your arm and stop you from slamming the door on his face. "Y/n," He said softly. 

You looked his way and he smiled softly as you, he really seemed like your words had affected him just as much as it had affected you to pronounce them. "Please don't leave me. I know I have been the worst boyfriend and that I haven't been around to support you and love you as much as you deserved to be appreciated. I promise I will do everything in my power to make it up for you because; you're my heart, my love, my everything. You mean the world to me and I don't want to lose you for any reason at all. You had been here to support me through it all, and you don't deserve anything less back. You're an amazing girlfriend and I'm sorry for lashing out at you, the way I did." Mick said kissing your cheek. You couldn't resist his charm and how genuine his words sounded so you kissed him on the lips. 

"I love you Mick." You stated 

"I love you more, y/n" He replied.