I groaned and turned back around, it was way too early for this shit. I came out of my room thinking there was an intruder. "Uh— not so far missy. There is a boy in your bed!" Sloane yelled as Finn and Nat gasped.

I turned around and glared at her.

"Not in her bed anymore." Matti's deep voice called out from the hallway. He walked out into the open without a shirt on, only sweatpants.

And if looks could have killed, I would've been dead.

He was so hot, it should've been illegal.

I heard the three of the girls choke on spit while intaking a breath. I rolled my eyes at them as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Matti just waved and smiled at them. "Hello, ladies." He spoke while walking into the kitchen.

I watched as Sloane faked a swoon as I slapped her shoulder. "Are you guys five fucking years old?" I ask as Finn chuckled.

"Damn—I sure hope not, my ovaries aren't supposed to be feeling like this at five after seeing that." Finn stated in a daze.

Nat snorted as I stared at the diamond wedding band.

"Okay, let me see." I spoke as she stuck out her hand. I gasped. It was so Natalie's taste, it was almost impeccably perfect.

And so this was the week starting the beginning of many ends.

Last Sunday with all of us in the apartment.

The last five days together.

We were all growing up and leaving each other.

"Are you—are you crying Naomi?" Nat asked as I shook my head. I tried to clear my throat to not focus on the dilemma playing out right in front of me.

My heart hurt.

I was used to people always leaving me, but this time it was different. Natalie would still stay in touch, so it was bittersweet. But I was on edge, I would miss her more than anything in the world.

Like I've said many times before, we were our own dysfunctional family.

Finn the weird cousin.

Sloane the twin.

Nat the big sister.

And now our family is becoming partially split.

"Sorry guys, my emotions are really bad today." I explained myself as Nat chuckled and brought me in for a hug.

And then we were all in a group hug.

"This is it—huh?" Nat asked, mumbled due to all of us close together. I nod and that's when we all started crying.

"This shit sucks!" Finn yelled. I let out a loud laugh as Finn continued to cry, obnoxiously loud.

"I don't know why you all are laughing at me, look at Naomi's face when she cries." Finn defends herself while throwing me under the bus. Sloane and Nat pulled away then curled over from laughter.

And that's when I heard Matti's laughter from behind me.

"She's got an ugly cry—doesn't she?" He teased as Sloane stopped laughing.

"Yeah. But you're about to have an ugly black eye, quit ruining girl time Williams." She spoke with fire as Matti raised his eyebrows.

He didn't debate or argue, he just nodded towards me and spun on his feet, walking back to my room. I chuckled as we all went in for one last hug, squeezing the life out of each other.