The man touched her head tenderly with his hand, and whispered, "It's beautiful."

Cheng Chu couldn't help but laugh out loud, and said with an anguish: "How long have you changed?"

He looked at her fascinated, as if he hadn't seen enough in his life.

"It's beautiful too." He snorted, lowered his head and kissed the girl's cherry lips.

But the next second, it was stopped.

The girl's slender white fingers touched the man's thin lips, and said softly, "No, all lips are lipstick."

He lowered his lost eyes, his eyelashes trembled pitifully, and his voice was full of unstoppable loss.

"Ok."

Cheng Chu raised the back of his hand to his eyes.

The girl wears the small moon bracelet that Gu Miao gave many years ago, and her skin is white as snow.

Gu Miao's throat was sore, "Are you still wearing it?"

This bracelet is well preserved, and the owner's careful care can be seen.

Gu Miao felt that such a bracelet was not suitable for her many years ago.

But the young man was alone and had no long objects. This bracelet was the best gift he could give.

The room was quiet, and the moonlight came in softly.

The girl raised her eyes to look at him, her watery peachy eyes squeezing soft waves.

She smiled, her voice soft as moonlight, "You gave it to me, of course I wear it."

His Adam's apple rolled violently, stepped forward and gently held the girl's hand, and whispered: "Wait when we go shopping, I will buy you better."

The girl blinked, "Who told you this."

What she meant was that you can kiss the back of your hand.

Gu Miao was taken aback, and asked softly: "Then what do you mean?"

"Forget it." Cheng Chu's eyes flashed slightly, and his voice lowered: "Wait for me."

As she said, she closed the bathroom door.

Gu Miao was stunned. He heard the patter of water in the bathroom, and doubt flashed in his dark eyes.

So, what does she actually mean?

The stubborn President Gu didn't even think about it, he felt a gust of wind blowing on his face.

The door was suddenly opened from the inside.

In the autumn night, the sky is dotted with lonely stars.

The girl stood in front of him, her face still facing the sky with a little bit of crystal water, and she slid her smooth cheeks across her neck, collarbone, and then slowly hid in her clothes.

Gu Miao's fingers on his side curled up, and her Adam's apple rolled violently unconsciously.

He felt the world quiet down, and the beating heartbeat in his chest made a loud sound.

"Chu Chu, let's go." When he said, his voice was so low and dumb.

The girl smiled and stood on tiptoe, wrapped her fingertips on the back of the man's neck, sliding gently.

She approached him and whispered, "Wait, didn't some things have been done just now?"

A gust of wind blew outside the window, Gu Miao only felt that one of his own hearts was about to pop out of his chest, and the blood flowing in his body was rushing into his mind like a tide.