5

The morning class in No. 1 Middle School has always been earlier than other schools. The preparation bell starts at 7:10 and starts on time at 7:15.

Cheng Chu almost stepped on the bell to enter the classroom. She slept late last night and dumbly rang the alarm bell in the morning. Without Song's urging, it was 6:50 when she opened her eyes.

She didn't even have time to eat breakfast. After washing in a hurry, she carried her schoolbag and rushed all the way to school.

The class is already full of people. Class 3 is not like the key class. The students are in a loose state of study, and most of them are still talking together and talking.

Cheng Chu put his schoolbag on his seat and found that the seat behind was empty.

She thought that Gu Miao was just late, but until the first get out of class was over, the seat was still empty.

Cheng Chu couldn't help asking the monitor.

"Ah, just now the head teacher said that he had asked for leave, but he didn't tell me the reason." The head teacher looked at her in surprise, as if surprised that Cheng Chu would care about this unrelated person.

"Okay, thank you." Cheng Chu absently thanked him and returned to his seat.

The high school courses are not difficult for her, but after a long time has passed, even if they have to pick up again, it will take some time.

Cheng Chu has always been a hardworking and serious student, but when she was in class today, her heart couldn't concentrate for a moment, and she couldn't help but worry about Gu Miao.

Why did he ask for leave? Are you sick?

Thoughts rushed like crazy thinking, until after school, the boy from the next class entered the class, asked Gu Miao where he was sitting, and took away his weekend homework.

Cheng Chu picked up his schoolbag, chased out of the classroom, and stopped the boy.

"Classmate, are you helping Gu Miao with homework? What happened to him? Is he sick?"

The boy held his homework and papers for a few seconds before answering: "No, his cousin was injured. Their family can't spare time, so they can only ask him to ask for leave to take care of him."

Until the boy's back disappeared into the corridor, Cheng Chu still couldn't turn around.

When did Gu Miao have a cousin?

She only knew that Gu Miao's parents were dead and that her only relative was her elderly grandfather.

It seems that my understanding of him is really pitiful.

The afterglow of the setting sun scatters into the corridor, as if staining the entire building crimson. Cheng Chuzheng lowered his head and was immersed in his thoughts, and he was patted **** the shoulder.

"Waiting for me here?"

Hearing this familiar voice, Cheng Chu's heart beating madly calmed down. She turned her head and glanced at the young man in front of her: "Don't be scared every time, okay?"

Sweat was still hanging on Lin Qifeng's forehead, and he was as wet as falling into a ditch. He wiped his forehead with his sleeve casually, and said nonchalantly: "This is scare? It's just a pat."

It is estimated that he has just played the ball, and his body is full of sweat.

Cheng Chu took a few steps back and said, "Stand a little farther, your body smells so bad."