56

After returning from Pingcheng, Cheng Chu found that "Old Antique" took the initiative a lot.

The shy teenager began to learn to express love awkwardly, sometimes as a silent kiss, sometimes as a red heartbeat.

Winter and spring come, new semesters come and go, and in a blink of an eye, they are in their junior year.

Gu Miao changed to a new house.

The house is very large, very close to the two people's school. Cheng Chu often took Meow to visit, but although "Old Antique" tried to change, restraint was still hidden in his bones.

The full moon hangs high, and the shadows of the trees are whirling in the distance, and the summer night breeze brings some clearness, blowing the heat away from the person.

"I'll take you back to school." Gu Miao took the key, and suddenly thought of something, she went back to the room to play for a while, and when she came out she carried the beautifully packaged bag.

He handed it to Cheng Chu, "Yes."

"This is?" Cheng Chu took it in a daze, and opened it to see that it was a valuable skin care product.

It's a brand that I often use, and it costs tens of thousands of them.

The boy lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembled, and said embarrassingly: "For you."

I don't know if she likes it or not.

Cheng Chu pursed his lips. At first glance, this packaging bag was bought at the counter, which is thousands of dollars more expensive than the agent.

In the freshman year, several graduating seniors from Haida Computer joined forces to start a business. They took a fancy to Gu Miao's talents and recruited him.

This company has a network of people and top students from prestigious schools. Not long after it was founded, it received a few big projects and showed itself in the industry.

The box in her hand was heavy, like a big rock pressed against Cheng Chu's heart. She blinked and suddenly felt a little sore in her eyes.

No one knows how hard Gu Miao worked better than her.

She often stayed up until midnight in the morning and might not have enough sleep for a month. One day when she was eating, she found that his hands were shaking with chopsticks, and even the power of his glasses was repeatedly increased.

Every penny he earned was in exchange for blood and sweat.

There is a plane tree planted next to the apartment, and cicadas cried in the summer.

Cheng Chu sniffed, concealing the sourness in his heart, and smiled: "Then I will accept it."

Seeing her accepting it, the boy opened his eyes, "I'll hold it for you."

He passed the heavy bag in one hand, and held the girl's hand naturally on the other side.

Haiyin's dormitory is very close, ten minutes away.

The campus in Xia Ye was very quiet, and the two held hands and talked for a while, and they arrived.

"Good night kiss." The girl lifted her eyes, her bright eyes full of stars.

The shadow of the tree next to the dormitory was whirling, and the boy's black eyes were hidden in the night, and a layer of deep desire appeared. He rolled his apple and kissed her gently.

"good night."

Cheng Chu lived in a four-person dormitory, but one of his roommates moved out during his freshman year, leaving only three people in the original four-person dormitory.