60

The winter in Country M came very early, and it just started in November, and there was heavy snow in the sky.

Holding an umbrella and wrapped in a heavy scarf, Cheng Chu walked into the apartment and ran into Zhou Yanshi.

"Morning, get out of class is over?" Zhou Yanshi walked out of the elevator, saw Cheng Chu, stopped and asked.

Cheng Chu nodded, "Well, just after class, I have a rest at home. There will be a concert in the afternoon."

Last year, only three classmates of Haiyin came to K University to exchange, and Zhou Yanshi was one of them. More coincidentally, the apartment he rented was the same building as Cheng Chu.

At the beginning, Cheng Chu deliberately kept a distance, but after a period of contact, she found that Zhou Yan's attitude towards her was no different from that of ordinary classmates, so she also treated him as a friend, so she would just chat if she saw him.

The marble tiles in the apartment are bright, reflecting the light, and making people's eyes hurt.

Zhou Yanshi said: "By the way, how is your group's project doing?"

Although the two of them played the piano and the violin, several courses were repeated this semester.

One of them did not have a final exam, but had to hand in a group assignment. The group members were assigned immediately, and Cheng Chu was unfortunately assigned to several foreign students who were completely unfamiliar.

She seemed to be a little anxious, speaking much faster than usual, "It should be faster, my part is finished anyway."

Zhou Yanshi said solemnly: "I will hand it in next Monday. Tell me if I need help."

"Okay, thank you." Cheng Chu nodded.

Zhou Yanshi smiled gently: "Then I will go first."

He was born with a gentle and handsome face, and the corners of his lips raised slightly when he laughed, which made him feel like a spring breeze.

When he got home, Cheng Chu threw his shoulder bag on the sofa. Before he could even untie the scarf, he ran to the computer and pressed the video button.

The waiting bell reverberated in the empty apartment, and stopped abruptly within two seconds.

When the screen went dark, Gu Miao's cold face appeared in the next second.

"Chu Chu." He whispered, his cold eyebrows flowing with warmth.

Cheng Chu unbuttoned the scarf around his neck and said, "Brother Miao, I'm sorry, I just finished class, let you wait for a long time. It should be midnight for you."

"It's okay." Gu Miao smiled tolerantly, "It's only a little bit, and it happens to be still working today."

Gu Miao has officially joined that company since graduating last year, but a few days ago, the company was in turmoil and several veteran-level core personnel left.

He was one of them. After weighing the pros and cons, he stayed on and shared the company's difficulties.

Now that the company has regained its strength, he has been promoted continuously and his annual salary has risen to seven figures.

But not enough.

The night in the sea market was very quiet and cold. The howling wind came through the windows, and there was no heating in the bedroom. The severe winter night was more suitable for him to think and work.

The man's dark eyes are bottomless, and he silently looks at the girl in the video.

They have not seen each other for almost a year, but the miss has not diminished with time, but like an indulgent poison, unknowingly seeping into the bones and blood, connecting into the bones, making people unable to extricate themselves.