24

The night in the sea market is deep and silent.

Gu Miao lay on her back on the bed, her eyes closed tightly, her frowning eyebrows revealed a feeling of intoxication.

Outside the window was a cold and lonely night. This was the second night he had dreamed of a girl in a row.

The hazy and beautiful dream is like a fluttering cloud, and he is lying in it, blood spurting almost comfortably.

The first ray of sunlight in the morning entered the room. Gu Miao opened her eyes, feeling the wetness under her body, and closed her eyes almost disgustingly.

The kiss that was touching that night seemed to be carved into his soul.

He almost forgot how he got home that day. He only remembered that in his dream that night, he did something even more extreme.

The water in the sink was rustling, and his hands had lost consciousness because of the hard scrubbing.

Looking at the sheet in his hand, a sense of self-loathing shame quietly filled my heart.

Blue veins floated on the back of his cold white hand, trembling slightly, he just wanted to slap himself severely.

Every action and every breath in the dream seemed to be a blasphemy against the girl.

He hated such uncontrollable dreams, and hated the indulgent and shameless self in the dream.

The bathroom door was severely smashed twice, "Okay, have you stayed inside for so long, don't others need to go up?"

"Okay, okay." Gu Miao tidied up a few times, and hurried out.

On the second day of the New Year's holiday, Cheng Chu slept until noon.

The maids at home are all on vacation, and parents and brothers are also busy. They have been away from home for several days. Cheng Chu flushed a glass of honey water, turned on his mobile phone, and prepared to order takeaway.

She is a bit difficult to choose, and after a long time, she still can't make a decision.

Sitting on the small balcony on the second floor, bathing in the afternoon sun, Cheng Chu stretched out comfortably.

"Bow." A dog barked quickly.

Cheng Chu lowered his eyes and saw that in the garden on the first floor next door, three puppies were vying for something, chasing each other, biting, and making a mess.

Within a few seconds, Lin Qifeng rushed in in his pajamas, grabbed the necks of two of the puppies abruptly, and shouted, "Be quiet, whatever the noise is."

The two puppies were strangled by the back of Destiny's neck and fluttered on all fours, while the puppies on the ground stuck out their front feet and kept pulling on his trousers, groaning in their mouths, very wronged.

Fortunately, it was quiet.

Cheng Chu poked his head out and shouted at him: "Did your little lake give birth? How come there are so many more animals?"

Lin Qifeng raised his head, the noon sun was dazzling, he squinted slightly, and said loudly: "Yes, I have three little bunnies, and I can't wait to demolish the house every day."

The two little yellow golden retrievers were still fluttering. Cheng Chu said, "Is the golden retriever so lively?"

"Who knows, it may have changed." Lin Qifeng gently put down the two golden retrievers. Xu learned a lesson. The three little golden retrievers are no longer noisy, and run away as quiet as a chicken.