3

The plan to approach Gu Miao was not as easy as imagined.

All day, when get out of class was over, Cheng Chu's desk was crowded with people.

They seemed to have countless curiosities about her, and the circling questions almost drowned her.

Thinking of spending more than a year with these classmates, Cheng Chu patiently answered their questions one by one.

Yes, Cheng Chu has unilaterally chosen to stay in this class, regardless of whether he has a chance to return to the key class in the future.

In her previous life, she was "exiled" to the ordinary class. She had a good life since she was a child, and she felt angry in her heart, thinking that it was a shame to move from the key class to the ordinary class.

So in the two months of this class, she studied hard and didn't pay much attention to interpersonal communication.

This also caused her and the classmates to be unfamiliar.

In the mottled distant memory, she recalled the monitor and a few particularly active classmates, and the others had almost no impression.

But their enthusiasm made her feel warm.

School time soon arrived. The last class was a self-study class. When the bell rang after class, everyone rushed out of the classroom.

Cheng Chu wanted to turn around and say a few words to Gu Miao, but the head teacher directly called her to the office.

Only a few teachers sat in the office sporadically.

Lin Yue, the head teacher, helped her glasses and asked kindly: "Cheng Chu, how did you stay in the class the first day?"

"Very good." Cheng Chu smiled and nodded: "The students are very kind to me."

"That's good. It's okay to ask you to come. I'm afraid you won't be used to the new class and it's too early. You go home quickly." Lin Yue really likes this student. Give her special treatment.

When Cheng Chu came out of the office, the sky was covered with crimson sunset, soft clouds layered on top of each other, like a fairy tale world.

After shaking twice in her pocket, Cheng Chu turned on the phone and found that it was a text message from Aunt Zhao. She said that her son was sick, could she take two days off.

Cheng Chu responded well, and asked his son whether his illness was serious and he needed help.

Aunt Zhao gratefully replied thank you, saying that she was only injured and needed care, not serious.

There was a cold wind floating on the campus. Cheng Chu returned text messages as he walked. After the conversation was over, he realized that he had reached the gate of the school.

At this time, the sky was already dark, and the streets were covered with warm yellow street lights.

There are many snack bars opposite the school, each with colorful LED lights, which makes people dizzy.

Among these "beautiful bitches", one shop is particularly eye-catching.

It's not like other people, can't wait to pile all the colors on the signboard, but chose the extremely dazzling red, but it is particularly eye-catching.

Cheng Chu had an impression of this store. She remembered eating it once in her second year of high school. The taste was good, but when she wanted to go again later, she found that the store was closed.

Aunt Zhao asked for leave, so dinner must be settled by herself. Without hesitation, Cheng Chu walked into this store briskly.

The shop was empty, probably because Cheng Chu was late when he left school, so he missed the meal.