69 Wedding Eve

November in Haishi has not yet entered winter, and the wind in autumn is slightly cool.

The two wanted to solemnly hold a wedding, so after watching for a long time, it was solemnly scheduled for the middle of March next year.

The sky is clear.

The employees of "Chuangyu" found that their manager Gu had left work early.

Before, according to the spread of President Jiang's big mouth, the company, from the top to the health aunt, knew that President Gu was about to get married.

"I heard that Mr. Gu accompanied his fiancée to try the wedding dress." The insider Jiang Xing spread the gossip seriously.

When Gu Miao passed by, the plaid shirts gathered Jiang Xing in a circle and talked about it.

He pursed his lips, and the black leather shoes under his feet clicked on the ground.

The silence button was pressed for the entire floor, and Jiang Quqing couldn't help shivering.

He smiled flatteringly, with a guilty voice, "Old Gu, I'm off work."

Gu Miao nodded slightly, swept around with his black eyes like ice, and everyone shuddered as he watched.

The autumn wind is slightly cool, but very gentle.

His voice was a little low, melted into the rustling autumn day, and showed a bit of warmth, "Wedding candy, wedding invitations and souvenirs are on Assistant Zhou's side. You can go to him to receive them, no red envelopes. Welcome everyone to join me. Wedding."

The wind of autumn blew in slowly.

When everyone reacted, Gu Miao was already far away.

"Fuck, Mr. Gu said so softly just now."

"Scared, scared, did anyone ask Zhou to help you?"

"Yes, I got it. Damn, this perfume is super expensive. My girlfriend has been pestering me to buy it for her before."

"Fuck, this box is too pretty."

"Chocolate is Godiva too."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu is to feel good."

On the other side, Mr. Gu, who got off work early, galloped all the way to Cheng Chu's house.

"You're here." Cheng Chu was sitting and drinking tea with Fu Rong, but when he saw him coming, he quickly got up to welcome him.

It was clearly a cool autumn day, but with beads of sweat on his forehead, he was a little panting when he spoke: "I, am I late?"

"No, no, they haven't sent the wedding dress over yet." Cheng Chu said with a smile.

Yesterday the shop called and said that the wedding dress had arrived, but Cheng Chu was a little busy, so he sent them to the house for a try.

Before the words were over, the aunt came over and said that the person in charge of the wedding dress had arrived.

Gu Miao accompanied her to the fitting room on the second floor, but was stopped when she was about to go in.

"Sit there and wait, they will take a long time to try on makeup or something."

Gu Miao nodded obediently and sat on the terrace on the second floor.

The autumn sun is very soft, without a trace of aggression, so it falls gently.