Jiang Xing looked at the stern and rigid Gu Miao on weekdays, lowering her head, her eyelashes trembled in embarrassment.

He froze, just thinking that he was going blind.

After a while, he said in disbelief, "Fuck, it won't be true, when will you have a girlfriend?"

Gu Miao squeezed the pen in her hand, and met Jiang Xing's surprised eyes with a smug smile on her always stern face.

"always have."

On this day, the single dog Jiang who accompanied Gu Miao to choose clothes said that his world had collapsed.

In mid-January, the severe winter has come.

Gu Miao woke up before it was dark, and almost immediately opened his eyes, the mist in his eyes disappeared.

This day has finally arrived.

He put on the clothes he had selected a week in advance, drove himself to the airport.

The airport was cold and deserted at five in the morning, and the howling wind came in with the opening and closing automatic doors.

Three hours before the plane landed, Gu Miao was sitting in the McDonald's next to the airport.

In the cold winter, the coffee in his hand gradually became cold, but he lowered his eyes, and his dark eyes burst with light, as if a fire was burning.

As time passed by, passers-by couldn't help but glance at this man wearing a neat suit and sitting in a McDonald's.

He combed his hair neatly to the back of his head, revealing a smooth and full forehead, sitting on a small seat with his legs slightly bent, and he can see the perfect body proportions.

At eight o'clock, facing the bright morning light, he stood up and solemnly straightened his suit, his dark eyes still shining in the bright day.

The crowd followed, and he stood upright in the waiting area, looking forward.

Time seemed to slow down in an instant.

Gu Miao heard her own heartbeat, beating slowly and regularly.

Until he was in the crowd and saw the shining girl at a glance.

She was wearing a loose off-white sweater, her delicate cheeks gleaming in the airport lights.

Gu Miao heard her heart stagnate for a moment, and the emotion she missed next was like scorching lava pouring out of the ground, rushing wildly around.

The girl raised her head, looked across the crowd, and met him.

She smiled and opened her arms, like a small cannonball wrapped in honey, crashing into Gu Miao's hot arms.

The honey melts along with the temperature and flows into the cold, lonely heart.

He held the girl in his arms, and for a moment, his eyes were red.

"Back." He kissed her hair and murmured.

The girl raised her head, her eyes filled with glory.

"Hmm." She kissed his lips on tiptoe, and said vaguely, "Never go again."

The airport crowds in the early morning, and the travellers returning home, with kind hearts, witnessed this pair of embracing young people.

"Have you had breakfast?" Gu Miao asked without squinting while holding the steering wheel.

Cheng Chu said: "Not yet."

The heating in the car was blowing slowly, and the temperature was very suitable, and it didn't make people feel dry.