The girl's smart eyes rolled, and she smiled suddenly, "I see, you're jealous, right?"

The boy shook his hand while holding the chopsticks, shook his head and said stiffly: "No."

The slight sourness in my heart can't deceive people. But she shouldn't interfere with who she is talking to.

"Really?" The girl raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Then you don't want to know what I said to him?"

Gu Miao pursed her lips, sourness mixed with strong possessiveness, quickly spreading.

There was a sore pain in his heart.

No one understands better than him and likes the look in a person's eyes.

The pale mist gradually rose, and warmth rushed toward him.

But Gu Miao remembered the boy's eyes looking at her, but her eyes gradually cooled.

Possession is like a fascinating devil, quickly occupying the young man's heart, but he suppresses it so hard that he does not want to show it.

The girl in front of her was holding her head, her eyes seemed to be filled with clear and clear water, reflecting the ugly appearance of his jealousy.

The young man did not dare to speak, he was afraid that when he spoke, he could not hide the terrible possessiveness that surged from the bottom of his heart.

He was afraid of scaring her.

The red soup pot was rumbling, and the noise around it seemed to fade away.

The oil star has gradually cooled and solidified in the bowl.

Gu Miao finally shook her head.

The girl narrowed her mouth and whispered, "Okay."

They were eating clearly steaming hot pot, but this meal was extremely silent.

Coming out of the store, the street lights up, and the cold wind blows up the leaves at night, and there is a rustle.

The teenager took the girl's hand and strolled in the early autumn night, and the warm touch of his palm gradually melted the coldness in his heart.

He curled his fingers, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yes." The girl turned her head, and the little lights came into her eyes, "Are you free tomorrow?"

Tomorrow is the weekend. At this time, teenagers are busy working. After college, he took on a few tasks of writing code. Although not as laborious as a western restaurant, he was even more troublesome.

"Yeah." Gu Miao nodded, "I'm done with my work, do you have a place to go?"

Cheng Chu took his hand and swayed happily. "I want to go to the playground. Mingyue and Lin Qifeng went there a few days ago. They said it was fun."

"Okay." Gu Miao agreed very simply, "I'll go buy tickets later."

The two walked across the long road full of yellow leaves, and the shadows gradually elongated under the moonlight.

The next day was a sunny day.

The sun in the autumn is no longer dazzling, and it sprinkles softly on the body.

The amusement park is crowded with people, and there are long queues before each project.

Cheng Chu held the map and looked at it for a while, but still couldn't figure it out and said, "So we are here now."