The person on the side screamed depressedly: "Ah, she seems to be waving here, brothers, brothers, I'm leaving."

Gu Miao raised her eyes and saw the girl sitting in the corner, smiling and waving at him.

His fingertips stagnated.

In the afterglow of the setting sun, a shallow ray of light fell in. Her long, straight black hair was curled into waves, making her white porcelain face increasingly compact.

Gu Miao looked at the people around him who was about to move, and hurriedly reached out to stop him, "I'll go and give her some."

"Fuck, how can you be like this." The people on the other side looked at Gu Miao's stalking back, dumbfounded.

There is a grand piano in the center of the western restaurant, and the beautiful piano sounds slowly flow out.

Gu Miao met the girl's bright peach eyes, her ears were a little hot.

"Why are you here?" There was joy in his low voice.

The girl held her head, and all the light from the crystal lamp fell into the sparkling eyes, "Miss you."

She was straightforward, but there was some shyness in her eyes.

The roots of the young man's ears were burning, he pretended to be calm and coughed slightly, but he started to stammer, "Eat, what to eat?"

"I don't understand." The girl's clear eyes were bent into small crescents, "You can recommend it to me."

His hand holding the pen is a bit unstable, and his speech is even more uncomfortable, "Hui, Wellington steak, many people order."

"Okay, let's do this, and add another pumpkin pudding."

"Okay, okay." Gu Miao only felt that her hands became limp, and her words were crooked.

The steak ordered by the person next door has just been served, and the thick black pepper aroma comes over.

Cheng Chu hooked Gu Miao.

The young man took possession of himself obediently.

"Does my newly curly hair look good?" The girl breathed warmly in his ears like a breeze, and her already hot ears would burn in the next second.

He turned his head slightly, his Adam's apple rolled, "good-looking."

It's so beautiful.

A smile bloomed from that bright face, and her voice was cheerful: "You think it's good-looking, but my mother always says it's not good-looking, let me straighten it back."

The setting sun dyed the girl's hair into chestnut color, and the slightly curly hair was scattered and coated with a slight halo.

Gu Miao suddenly remembered that morning in the second year of high school, she sat behind the girl, carefully hiding a hair she accidentally dropped.

During those years, he hid in the dark, secretly hid his own despicable mind, even if he talked to her, he could silently reflect on it for a long time, but now, she just sat in front of him, smiling and talking to him, speak.

The apex of the heart rose, and the satisfaction that came from the depths of the heart spread quietly.

The evening breeze came in, and the girl's hair was blown up and scattered on her cheeks.

The young man lowered his eyes, his stiff hands trembled and trembled, and after all he couldn't help lifting it up, and gently brushed against the girl's cheek.