The boy's chubby body rolled to the ground like a ball, and there was a loud noise.

The room was quiet for a second, and then the sharp cries broke through the clouds.

"Son, show mom, does it hurt? Does it hurt?" The woman rushed over, hugged Zhou Yijie, crying and cursing, "You little bunny who has a father and no father, think about who it is You give you food and drink, dare to beat my son."

She lifted her eyes and stared at the man not far away with sharp triangular eyes, "Say a word, Lao Zhou, look at your good nephew, how did you treat your son."

The man stood silently at the door all the time. He hung his head and sighed for a while, "There are mistakes on both sides, you apologize to each other, and that's all for it."

"Apologize?" The woman screamed, "What's the apology? I tell you Lao Zhou, I have had enough of this oil bottle. Today there is him without me, and I without him."

Outside the house is a brilliant June sunrise, and the house is full of confusion and condensation.

The man pursed his lips and said nothing.

After a while, Gu Miao squatted down, trembling hands and picked up the broken greeting card on the ground, "I will go."

He raised his eyes and looked at the silent man not far away, "Thank you for your care over the years. I will be eighteen in a few days and I should leave."

The man sighed deeply, and said to his shrew-like wife in the distance: "Satisfied."

After he finished speaking, he turned and left in silence.

Sitting on the ground, Zhou Yijie was still sobbing. The woman lifted up her son and glanced at Gu Miao lightly.

The door was heavily closed, and Gu Miao sat paralyzed on the ground, lowering his head, carefully putting the broken greeting cards together, and then pasting them with tape.

He put the greeting card in his heart, his red eyes flashing, and it took a long time before he got up and started to pack things.

Four years of desolate life became a small box. When he went out, his uncle took advantage of his aunt's attention, and stuffed him with a small envelope.

Gu Miao didn't know how much money he had, but silently refused.

He was single, carrying the box, and across the alley with sewage, and found a run-down youth hotel to sleep overnight.

The strangers who traveled north and south gathered in a room, and when they talked about their dreams, their eyes flashed.

The young man sat aside and listened in silence, drinking a few dollars a bottle of inferior wine from a cup, and then he fell asleep drowsy after an unknown period of time.

When he was awakened by the snoring sound, he suddenly realized that today was the graduation ceremony of No. 1 Middle School.

When I came to school, the graduation ceremony was over.

The summer wind was blowing on the empty playground, and Gu Miao walked into the teaching building in silence.

"Eh, have you heard? Someone just confessed that he was holding a huge bouquet of roses?"

"I seem to see someone posting to Moments, at the entrance of the music building."

"Yes, yes, the girl seems to be Cheng Chu from the second class, do you think she will agree?"

"It should be, the boy is sincere, and the goddess is also in love."

The surrounding air suddenly became thinner, and the harsh cicada sounds were amplified countless times, making Gu Miao's head dizzy.