"Are you free? I'm downstairs in your house"

His fingers suddenly stiffened, and his dark pupils shrank.

The howling cold wind slapped the windows, making a dull noise.

Gu Miao stood up abruptly, and his seat fell to the ground by his fierce movements.

He opened the window and looked out incredulously.

The wind was piercing and cold in the middle of winter, the yellow street lights were scattered in the alleys, and the girl was wearing a snow-white down jacket and looked up.

In the distance, there were countless fireworks blooming, and the bright light lit up the gloomy sky, and the girl's smiling eyes fell into the sky of dazzling fireworks for an instant.

She just stood in the shabby and dark alley like this, but smiled brightly.

Enthusiasm filled Gu Miao's eyes, he rushed out of the door, and ran downstairs regardless.

"Gu Miao." The girl ran up a few steps, her smiling voice bright and light, like a bright light illuminating the surrounding darkness.

She lowered her eyes, her butterfly-like eyelashes trembling slightly, beautiful and moving.

"I'm back." Her voice floated softly into Gu Miao's cold heart.

He only felt that his throat was dry, and the heat in his heart burned the heart that was almost bursting unscrupulously.

The surroundings are quiet, and the water on the eaves is dripping slowly.

Gu Miao lowered her eyes and looked at the beautiful girl in front of her.

A clean and bright girl who was full of light, she would never appear in such a dirty place in her life, but she came so silently.

With the light and heat that this winter night didn't have, he broke into his heart like this abruptly.

The enthusiasm in the eyes has not subsided, the hand on the side of the boy is cold and his voice trembles: "Is the exam finished?"

"Well, the test is very good, Haiyin is fine." The girl said with a smile.

Gu Miao looked at her smiling eyes, feeling peaceful, "When will I go back to the first middle school?"

"When this New Year's Day holiday is over, I will go back and never leave again."

The wind in the winter night was long and cold, and the young man's heart seemed to be lifted to the clouds, flutteringly not knowing where he was.

After a long time, the corners of his frozen mouth finally pulled out a smile.

"Why do you dress so little and have you eaten?" Cheng Chu asked.

The boy shook his head. Today, my uncle and aunt took my cousin back to my hometown for New Year's Eve, but did not bring him.

"Then would you like to eat with me?"

Gu Miao nodded fiercely, what could be unwilling.

He said, "I'll go up and change my clothes. Wait for me."

The corridor was so narrow that it couldn't even squeeze two people at the same time. Gu Miao walked in front, a bit cramped.

Half of the surrounding walls have fallen off, and the sound-controlled lights in the corridor have been broken for an unknown period of time.

He always felt that a girl like her shouldn't be here. Even looking at it would be blasphemous.

But when the girl looked at him with bright eyes and asked if she could go to his house and sit down, he surrendered almost the next second.