Cheng Chu had no objection to him, except that the child had two faces and looked like a good baby in front of her parents and brother. When he came to her, he always liked to sing against her.

She didn't want to pay attention to him, so she went upstairs to review with her schoolbag.

But Fu Rong did not want her to be so relaxed.

At the dinner table, she picked up chopsticks and shredded pork with chopsticks for Fu Xun, then turned to say to Cheng Chu: "Wait after dinner and go with your brother to do homework."

"I will take the final exam next Monday, and I want to review it." Cheng Chu quickly protested.

Fu Rong smiled nonchalantly: "Oh, just let you do an homework with your brother. If he can't, he will ask you for advice, and it won't delay you."

Fu Xun is now in the third year of junior high school, and his grades are in a mess. Cheng Chu estimated that he should be the bottom of the school.

really--

"How do I do this?" He leaned over and asked before opening the homework.

Cheng Chu put down his pen and took a look. He was asking the first multiple choice question.

The question is: among the following functions, what is a quadratic function is...

"Are you serious?" Cheng Chu asked, looking at him.

The young boy's narrow eyes blinked, with an innocent look, "seriously."

"How did you go to Yude?" Cheng Chu asked through gritted teeth.

Yude is the best junior high school in the city, and half of the students graduating from there will pass the first high school every year.

Fu Xun propped his head with one hand and turned the pen with the other, "Of course it's because of a relationship."

He turned his head and glanced at Cheng Chu strangely, his tone stunned: "Or do you think I was admitted?"

This natural look succeeded in making Cheng Chu laugh. She took a deep breath, suppressed the anger in her heart, and said, "Give me the book."

This time, the boy handed her the book obediently.

Cheng Chu found out the content of the quadratic function from the book, and slapped the book in front of him. "You should read the book first, and follow the example in the book. You won't ask me again."

"Oh." He scratched his head with his pen, and started to look down obediently.

To be honest, Fu Xun really hates reading, but he didn't know whether the lighting in the living room was too soft or the seat was too soft. He actually looked in without knowing it, and wrote several questions based on the sample questions in the book.

When he raised his head again, it was already half an hour later.

Fu Xun stared blankly at the test paper that had already been done, feeling a sense of satisfaction in his heart.

Cheng Chu came over, browsed, and finally felt better.

"It's OK, but the formula in the third question is wrong. You can recalculate it again."

Fu Xun put down the pen, put his head back on the chair, and wailed: "I want to rest, I'm tired."

"No, it's only half an hour. I have to work hard. At least I have to finish writing this test paper before taking a break." Cheng Chu looked at him seriously, "Think about it, you can relax after writing it, and you can play the game. , Instead of waiting until Sunday night to copy homework."