An hour later, Cheng Chu put on a coat at random, put on his schoolbag and went out.

Listening to a low-key Bentley at the gate of the community, the driver Wang Shu stood beside the car door and saw her coming, and quickly opened the door for her diligently.

Cheng Chu bent slightly, only to realize that his mother was also in the car.

"Why don't you dress up well?" Fu Rong frowned, "Didn't you say you can go shopping with me?"

Cheng Chu paused, and then remembered that a few days ago, he had promised to go shopping with his mother on Saturday.

She got into the car and smiled flatteringly: "Come with me, of course, I don't have new clothes, I just go to buy a few."

Fu Rong took her shoulders and touched her cheek again, and said affectionately: "Look, I have lost weight in my studies recently, and I must make up for it today."

After a night of nightmares, Cheng Chu didn't sleep well. He slept groggyly with his mother's shoulder in the car.

Half an hour later, Fu Rong took Cheng Chu into the mall.

The high-end shopping mall exudes a good smell and the heating is still on, and Cheng Chu's confused mind finally wakes up.

The Cheng family has many industries, and this mall is one of them.

Every quarter, the brand will deliver new products to Cheng's home, but Fu Rong still likes to come to the mall to scan the goods.

As soon as the two entered the store, the shopping guide greeted them graciously, serving tea and pouring water.

"Mrs. Cheng, our new products this season just arrived yesterday. Are you interested in seeing it?"

Fu Rong turned her head and said, "Chu Chu, ask them to wrap it up if you like it. I'll check the bag first."

Cheng Chu nodded, she took a sip of the tea poured by the shopping guide and turned a few pages of magazines, feeling lack of interest.

There was no one in the shop. She raised her eyes and looked around and saw the glasses on the shelf not far away.

Under the shining light, the edges of the golden silk eyes refracted shining light, making the glasses more delicate.

The shopping guide next to him approached obediently: "Ms. Cheng would like to see the frame. They are all new products in the store. They are very popular recently."

"Yeah." Cheng Chu stood up, took the spectacle frame handed over by the shopping guide, and lowered his eyes slightly.

The girl casually put on a coat, her black hair draped slightly on her shoulders, looking calm and gentle.

The shopping guide recognized that it was MaxMara's new coat this year, one of which was tens of thousands larger, and the girl was even better-looking than the model.

Cheng Chu held the temples and looked at the glasses in his hands.

She couldn't help but imagine Gu Miao wearing these glasses.

On the straight bridge of the young boy's nose, there are gentle gold-rimmed glasses, and he is wearing a clean white shirt with the top button tightly fastened.

His eyebrows were stern, his thin lips pressed slightly, and his Adam's apple rolled slightly when he spoke.

Abstinence and seductive.

Gu Miao in his previous life never wore glasses, and Cheng Chu didn't even know that he was shortsighted.

But young Gu Miao always wears dull black-rimmed glasses between his nose, and he squeezes Qingjun between his eyebrows a bit.