chapter 24

JOHN'S PHONE CALL
   The secretary of defense and The FBI director are at the white house in  president's office speaking with the president of United states about their progress on the rescuing mission of Jessica.

     Then the president and the FBI director starts talking and the president speaks with the director,"so how is your mission going director?" And the director replies to the president,"we have already prepared ourselves sir,the only thing that we are waiting now it's their call so that we can track them down".

     Then the president asks the secretary of defense a question,"secretary,where is that young man that was supposed to help us on this mission?,the secretary replies;"i think he is on his way right now with the military general sir,the president asks the director a question,"Did you find any better position where he would fit on this mission?,The secretary replies,"Yes i have found one,the only things that I am waiting up to now it's his arrivals",the president replies,"Good",because there is no more time to waste from now on.

         The president telephone rings and the president goes to his phone,when he picks it up,It's John from the NSFI speaking,Then John speaks with the president,"listen carefully for what I'm going to say to you,if you want to see daughter back again alive and safe this are following conditions that you are supposed to adhere,The president replies with so much eager and fear on his face,"Just tell me anything that you want but please don't hurt my daughter",.John replies,"Good!,you should release our leader by tomorrow afternoon and not so and i don't want see any tricks and games again,Do you understand?",The president replies,"Yes i understand",John replies,Good!,i will send you the location where you are supposed to send our leader by tomorrow afternoon",The president then asks John a favour"Okay i understand but can i speak with my daughter please?"John hangs up the phone and the president feels sad afterwards.

    Then the military general  Opens the door and enters inside the office with Adam and greets everyone,then the military general introduces Adam to the president,"without any further delaying i would like to introduce to you to Adam and this is the person who was talking about before",then the president shakes hands with Adam and talks to him,"it's nice to meet you young man",Adam replies,"thanks".

    Then the president speaks with the FBI director,"Director why don't you tell him about his duties on this mission we got no time to loose",the director replies,"Okay mr president".

            Then the FBI director talks with Adam,"Tomorrow they are going to tell us about where they're with Jessica and i want you to work on this case as an FBI special agent and you will be the one who leads this mission,"Okay sir",The director replies, "good, for now you can go and take some rest but tomorrow we have so many things to do." Adam then he is taken by the white house guards and directed at the place where he is supposed to take some rest.