He wasn't intending to leave my hand but I did and quickly withdrew my hand from his, breaking our brief connection. Our eyes locked for a moment, but I couldn't bear it and looked away, my gaze now set on the five boys who were looking at me with their wide smiles.

However, my heart remained guarded, memories of their betrayals held me from warming up to them. Turning back to my friends, I made sure there was a clear distance between me and the boys, a barrier to protect myself.

Jungkook

Finally, it happened. I saw her again. Sure, we crossed paths last night, but that didn't count for me. Today was different; I got to be close to her, to touch her, and hear her voice, which to me is like music to my ears.

But it hurt, it pained me to see her react so coldly, as if my presence was the last thing she wanted.I could see a flicker of disgust in her eyes, when I reached out to her and that feeling nearly killed me. Her gaze was filled with no emotion towards me but anger.

Despite the harshness in her eyes, I felt the love she still holds for me. I felt it when I touched her – My touch was melting her but she quickly masked it by her apparent disdain. She seems determined to show nothing but anger towards me, but I know she still loves me.

Deep down, she knows it too but it's just that she's hurt and I know that earning her forgiveness will take time. I'm holding onto the hope that once she knows the full story behind my betrayal, she'll find it in her heart to forgive me. My Princess will forgive me and look at me with love again.

The subsequent moment, I watched her fading away from my sight and disappearing into a room followed by her friends, Jennie, one of them, turned herself towards me and pointed her middle finger at me she entered. I couldn't help but smirk at her defiance, and shifted to walk towards the office.

Yn

I couldn't understand it. Why me? Why did all of this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve such a mess? I was overwhelmed with regret, regretting my very existence. As we stepped into the cabin, I started to curse myself inwardly while my eyes were clouded with tears, not even noticing the girl who was frantically trying to make her point.

Rose said, with a sense of amazement in her voice, "Geez, I told you, see. He's involved with both our college and the hospital."

"Can you just stop fucking proving that you're right all the time?" Jennie, snapped back clearly frustrated. She glared at Rose, adding, "The real question is, why him? Of all people, why does it have to be him? I just can't understand, Is he doing all of this on purpose?"

"Would you just stop exaggerating for a second? Why would he do any of this on purpose? He is the one who lef—" Rose was halfway through her sentence, her voice rising in exasperation, when both of them stopped to look at the third girl, looking frightened. But then, the door suddenly swung open, revealing... Kim Seokjin.

 Kim Seokjin