Prologue

Seokjin is Jungkook's saviour. Jungkook start to develop feelings- not brotherly one, and been trying to make Jin look at him with same feelings, too.

Until Jungkook found out Jin had a boyfriend.

What will he do...?

.

Let's get started!

It was a rainy night when Jin got home from the restaurant he's working at. Jin is not rich- yet he's not poor. His parents died two years ago on plane accident, leaving him with not so much money. He's only 17 years old, so he need more money to provide his needs- school tuition fee, electricity and water bills, and other needs.

Jin sighed out loud. At least he's good at cooking- no, great at cooking, so his skill is needed. What will he do if he can't cook? Will he ever get some part job?

He walked towards the bus stop, enter the bus once the bus stopped in front of him. He was about to close his eyes when he saw a little boy, seems like twelve, looking around with his scared big doe eyes. Next to the little boy, sat down a very muscular guy. The guy is wearing a mask, clearly unbothered. Jin then notice one more thing- the little boy's right hand is gripped tightly by the muscular guy.

Judging from the scared face the young boy's showing, Jin could sense something's off. So, Jin, being the brave boy he is, walked toward the muscular guy.

"Hello sir! What a cute son you have here!" Jin faked his smile. The little boy quickly glanced at Jin, pleading with his eyes.

"O-oh... Hello too. Yeah, this is my son. He's going home from late English course." The muscular guy replied rather nervously.

Jin, not buying his lies, asked the most important question. "Oh, I see. May I know what is his name?"

The muscular guy stuttered, "He's .. uhm.. his name is..."

"Jeon Jungkook! My name is Jeon Jungkook!" the little boy replied loudly, drawing every passenger's attention.

"Oh, hello, Jungkook! You're so cute like bunny!" Right after Jin said that, the bus stop at in front bus stop near Jin's parents house.

"Nice timing," he muttered under his breath. The bus usually stop for a while. Some of the passenger get down from the bus.

Jin is waiting for the nice timing. When he saw the automatic door was about to close, Jin quickly snapped Jungkook's left hand, made Jungkook stood up right away. Jin then pulled Jungkook down the bus, almost tripped on his own feet. He heard the muscular guy screamed as the bus door closes, and the bus halts away in high speed.

"Thank... thank you, mister!" Jungkook cried as soon as Jin hugged him.

"I'm Jin. Call me Jin Hyung, okay? Are you okay?"

"Uhm!" Jungkook nodded, showing his bunny smile. Jin chuckled before asking, "How can you be with that scary guy?"

"He kidnapped me, Hyung. I was sitting quietly on the streets when he suddenly pulled me and threaten me he will kill me If I don't follow him. I'm scared."

"Where's your parents? I will bring you home."

Jungkook gripped at the hem of Jin's long sleeves, before sadly stated, "I don't have parents or home..."

.

"Kookie! Help me!" Jin screamed out to his only housemate. He's baking some cookies for his boyfriend.

"Okay Hyung!" Jungkook get downstairs to help Jin.

It's been one year since Jin and Jungkook living together. Jungkook's 13, while Jin just turned 18. Jin had been dating this one guy named Kim Namjoon recently, and he hadn't tell Jungkook about it. He think it's none of the younger business, so he doesn't tell him.

Jungkook came down, shirtless. Jin was taking selfie with refrigerator as the background when Jungkook suddenly hugged him, ruined his selfie.

"Kookie!" Jin shouted unhappily. He then checks out the selfie result. But to his surprise, it came out well. Jungkook's bare back facing the front camera while Jin's handsome face unbothered and unblurred.

"It turns out well!" Jin exclaimed happily. He then posted it on his Instagram feed, with caption: "Annoying bunny while baking cookies. Kookie eat cookies #cannibalism" he then update it with his only left hand, since Jungkook is not releasing him.

Jungkook, buried his face on the crook of Jin's neck, inhaling Jin's jasmine scent, smiling genuinely.

"I love you," Jungkook mumbled, unheard by Jin.

"Hey, let go of me and start working!" Jin scolded the bunny. So, Jungkook release him and start help Jin- unaware that he'll be broken heart the very next second.

.

.

.

Author's here!

This is the first chapter of Third! I'm planning to finish this short story today!