Chapter 11 - Don't Touch

Start from the beginning

"Dazai Osamu..." I called his name and he stopped.

"Oh hi... Demon, Fyodor Dostoevsky... what can I help you?"

"If you, tried... to touch this floor again, I think... I can't hold myself again, Dazai Osamu." He turned his back to me.

"Yes. That's the Demon that I know. Well, let's see. If I can also hold myself for not going in here." He smirked and walks away.

Dazai Osamu. I'll watch you. I will never give her to anybody else.

She's mine.

---

Your POV

I woke up with a loud explosion sound. I quickly grab the phone and call Goncharov. But he didn't answer it.

I reach the window and take a look into it. I saw white long haired man was fighting with a young guy.

Wait... it's Atsushi! The boy that I met on the street!

Why did that boy fighting with that guy in this late? Do they even know what the thing that they can do in 3 AM?

I heard a knock.

When I think that was Goncharov, I reach the handler of the door. But, I have a bad feeling about that. I lock the door from the inside.

Suddenly I have a big fear. The fear when someone watching me from the other room.

I take the phone and test it. I call Goncharov again. But I don't hear any phone ring.

It's maybe not Him. Is it the weird hat?

When I heard the move of the handler, I quickly jump to my bed and cover my body with the blanket.

I heard explosion multiple times. I think the battle was on the limit. Can Atsushi actually make that guy down?

These all things suddenly happen when I was in a strange place and trapped with a guy that keeps caring me.

When the handler stop moving, I heard a foot step. I remove the blanket from my face and glance at the door.

I heard another explosion and the door suddenly opened. It's not Goncharov, either the weird hat. It's Dazai Osamu.

"Wh-what are you doing in here?" He walks through the door.

"I need to touch your body." He makes a serious face and that scared me.

"T-touch me? Go away or I'll kill you."

"You can't."

He rushed to me. But when he tried to reach me, the weird hat Dostoevsky stabbed him from behind with the fruit's knife.

"Ughh! You..." he falls to the floor.

"I've told you many times... don't... touch her..."

I've never seen this face of him. I can see his eyes, full of darkness. With the moon shapes, the eyes looked like have special light. It's more like purple for me.

"What was happened?! Touch? What-"

Wait... is he have neutral skill? So touching mean...

"You've... been trapped (Y/N)... Dostoevsky used you to bring someone's life and makes all these things happened- *cough cough* he just manipulated you..." he's bleeding so much blood.

"What?" I said it when Dostoevsky just stay with that face.

I make a disappointment face. I think he was really care for me. All those care was fake? Why did he can do this to me?

"Your.. *cough* ability is... you... *cough cough* You can take someone life and made them have the pain as much as their life stored for the future... but you also can bring someone from death if they was dead before their time come..." He still talking while he still bleeding.

"Dostoevsky..." I called his name.

"..." he didn't answer me.

"I think... we are special. But I was wrong." His eyes widened and he bit his lip.

That long haired guy must be someone that I have bring from the death without realizing it. What I know about my ability is just how to use it to kill someone, and I can't really controlled it. If Dazai Osamu came in here, that guy must be really dangerous.

Because of the disappointment, I stand up and walked to Dazai. He looked at me and sat down. He gives me his left hand. With a disappointment, I tried to reach his hand.

But when I tried to touch it, Dostoevsky take my hand and kissed me.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard Dazai shouted my name.

I tried to pushed him, but strange... I started to lose my conciousness. Is he drugging me from his mouth?

Dostoevsky... are you really care for me? Or just using me, as your pawn?