Chapter 10 - Quick Moves

Start from the beginning

"You shitty asshole, you have already told me those things like thousand times. Are you playing with me? Use your time to do something more-"

"The mist... we have to do something about it." He stops when I said it.

"Mist? Why so sudden?"

"I know who's behind this." With big smile I walk to his back.

"Chuuya... I want you to go to Ango's place. We don't have enough time."

"What? Why me though? Who is that the one who makes this thing happen-"

"Trust me this time, Chuuya. I'll never leave you sleeping like a baby alone agai-" he hit my head when I said that.

"Alright, alright. I'll follow your demands. But, make sure..."

"Hmm??" He walks away and looks at me.

"Don't die." I smiled and he gone.

After this, may I have to go to the place that the mist often showed?

Shibuzawa Tatsuhiko's POV

Dostoevsky sit on the chair hanging me an apple. He takes his and peel it with his knife.

"Dostoevsky... I really need to thanks that you give me an opportunity to live again."

"No need. It's just a miracle from our Devil." He smiled and puts the peeled apple back.

"You'll not eat it?"

"Yes. This is for someone special. I've left her like 3 hours. I want to checked her now. Excuse me." He gone with the peeled apple.

Young people are different...

Oh, I can feel someone with an ability doesn't get affected with my mist.

I quickly left this building and find this person. Because I know, the only person who can vanish someone's ability is...

Dazai Osamu.

Me and Dostoevsky have searched this person. But without any efforts, he came to us. What a miracle.

He was in a bar. With invisible shadow I sit beside him. He talks with himself. I heard a guy's name, he mentioned "Odasaku" many times.

Is he sick or something? He swallowed kind of capsule after drink alcohol

Is he sick or something? He swallowed kind of capsule after drink alcohol. Well, not in my business.

He walks away from the bar to the outside. When he sees the mist, he saw my shadow.

But he was stopped with many guys. They're armed.

"We gonna stop you here, Dazai." A guy with circle glasses said.

"Well, try me. If you can."

When he saw my shadow's eyes, I know that he agreed with me. I make those all people unconscious but the glasses guy. And when he walks to the mist, I dissapeared my shadow and prepared to welcome him.

Your POV

I heard a knock. Is that Goncharov?

"It's okay Goncharov- you can enter this room everytime you want it."

"It's my pleasure, Devil." It's not Goncharov.

"Damn, why are you always make me surprised?" He sits on the chair and smiled at me.

"It's a surprise too when you already know my employee's name." I chuckled and he laugh.

"Shut up, weird hat..."

"I love every name you'll give me. Anyway... I bring you some apples."

He gives me the peeled apples. All the apple's shapes are pretty good. Is he a cook? Well, I'm not gonna eat this. He's pretty strange for me.

"Ah... do you hate apple? I'm sorry to mocking your appetite." He makes a sad face, and I hate it.

"Dammit, okay okay... I'll eat it."

"You don't hate it?" He starts to smile again.

"Yeah, why don't? Thanks for your foods. I never eat this well."

"Must be hard for you live on the streets." My eyes widened.

"Hey! Tell me! Why are you know me so well?" He smiles and laughs.

"Ahahaha... Try to remember it again. Devil... ah, I think... it's not suit for you. Why don't try 'Princess'? It suit right?"

"Shut up, damn... stop calling me in a particular way. Call me with my name, or Siruko. That's better."

"It's not particular. It's because it was your truly identity. I know much of-"

He removes the smile from his face. He stands and walks to the door.

"Hey, weird hat! What was happened-"

"I'm sorry, Devil. I will be busy again. I'm not expected a Quick Move like this." He leaves me already.

Quick move? Is he hitting on me? No way... what is he trying to tell me? Is he nervous because of me? It's not like him. There must be something else. What's happening outside this room?

I heard a loud explosion and screams from the outside. I think it was not in this building's area. But it's so loud.

Damn... what was actually happened in this place?