Gu Miao pressed her lips tightly, her hand holding the pen was so hard that even her finger bones were slightly white.

His thoughts fluttered unconsciously, and he thought about whether Cheng Chu would think he was a rude person now that he returned to his seat without saying a word.

Knocked down someone's book drinking glass, but didn't even say an apology.

Gu Miao closed her eyes weakly, and Qingjun's brows showed a little irritability.

The English teacher re-taught again, and the classroom was silent.

Gu Miao opened his eyes and tried hard to force himself to listen to the class seriously. He asked for a day off last week. He has already lost a lot of homework and can no longer indulge like this.

It wasn't until the end of English get out of class that his heart calmed down a bit.

But Yu Yin didn't seem to want to make him feel better. As soon as the teacher left, he stood up and paced slowly to Gu Miao's table.

He lifted one foot and kicked Gu Miao's table hard.

"Bang" made a loud noise, like thunder, and the class fell silent instantly.

The textbooks that Gu Miao placed at the corner of the table were shaken and scattered to the ground.

"Stutter, don't you apologize?" Yu Yin murmured.

Cheng Chu pursed his lips, turned his head, and said coldly: "Have you ever finished?"

"I'm endless? He hit me first, and still looks as if not apologizing." Yu Yin turned around and continued to say to Gu Miao proudly, "Apologize!"

Gu Miao stood up, and the blue veins on his forehead burst out, as if he had fallen into a small flame in his ordinary eyes.

Although he is thin, he is tall and straight as a teenager, and when he stands up, he is arrogant.

Yu Yin took a half step back with some guilty conscience. After a while, he pushed forward and collapsed again.

The fire seems to be in the air, and contradictions are on the verge.

At this time, the class teacher's solemn voice came from the door: "What are you doing in a group?"

The people watching the excitement disappeared.

Yu Yin stared at Gu Miao and returned to his seat obediently.

The head teacher walked to the podium with the textbook in his arms, took off the inserted USB flash drive, looked up and patrolled around, then said: "You guys, don't do anything to me. The last time the fight was caused by the principal, My face is lost."

Her eyes cast coldly, like a penetrating sword.

"Especially you, Yu Yin, don't make me any more tricks."

Touching the class teacher's line of sight, Yu Yin was stabbed and lowered his head, behaved and quiet like a frightened rabbit.

Cheng Chu saw his funny look sideways and smiled mockingly.

It seemed that Yu Yin didn't do this kind of thing once or twice, maybe he did it all by himself.

After the head teacher said this, the bell rang.

The students prepared their textbooks one after another and started a new class.

Perhaps it was the class teacher's words that worked. After this get out of class was over, Yu Yin did not come to trouble.