『27』

"Aren't you a fucking slut?"

Blinking slowly, you heard Bakugos pants hit the ground when the belt clacked against the wooden floors. It didn't take too long until you saw him in between your legs, his cock erect and pressing onto his stomach, the head already covered in pre-cum that dripped from the tip.

He shifted, and in a matter of seconds, you watched as his hips snapped backward before thrusting back into you.

The stretch of your legs made you feel as if you weren't breathing correctly. Each breath was short as you pushed your chest in the air as he pushed into you.
"You had a mouth on you earlier, what happened to that?" His hands snake up your legs so that they press against your knees, pushing you into the bed increasing the angle of which he drills down into you.

The sound of his dick slapping into your wet pussy was enough to make you lose your mind. You pushed your body away from his dick but he was faster.
His hands gripped your waist and pulled you back towards him, almost instantly increasing his speed.
"Don't run away from me princess."

Your wailing didnt not stop Bakugo, they didn't stop his speed and force he had settled in. The sound of the bed hitting the wall with every powerful thrust pushed Bakugo to the edge.

Your eyes struggle to stay open, they'd flicker open and shut with every thrust. The only noises leaving your mouth were whines and moans.

You forcibly clench around him in an attempt to slow him down but all he does is curse loudly as he continues his rhythmic pounding force.

You grip to the last piece of sanity you had but it was all snatched away from you in a matter of seconds as Bakugo began biting down at your collarbone, sending your eyes rolling to the back of your head.

"Katsuki p-please-, fuck" You  scratch at bakugos back with your acrylic nails. He shrugs off your scratches before pulling out.
It doesn't take too long before Bakugo flips you up, switching places with you, your dripping pussy now hovered over his erected cock.

He watched you through half lidded eyes, the sight of you like this was enough to send his body into a heat, the way you shivered slightly when his fingertips grazed your sensitive skin only made him want to mark you more.
His hands rest on your hips, a yelp escapes your lips as he pushed you down onto his dick.

"Shit," he hisses, Bakugos dick being more than enough to fill you up. You're gripping onto his shoulders, keeping yourself steady and upright.

"Im sorry." You mutter, pressing your forehead to his. You raise your body, using your knees to propel you up and sit back down on his cock.
You ride until you physically can't any more, the sound of your cunt slapping against his skin and Bakugos grunts as he kneaded your ass.

"Look at me." He demands, holding your face with his free hand. You drag your eyes up to his abs, to his neck and wide shoulders, to meet his gaze.
He leans down and planting a kiss on your lips before dragging them to your ear.
"Cum on my dick princess."