『18』

Shouts of the Arena could be heard from all around the UA Campus

Shouts of the Arena could be heard from all around the UA Campus. Each individual shout held its own flame to the large fire that was lit by the arena's audience.

But the thing the crowds feed off was something you found yourself questioning time and time again. The thing that is watching other peoples children fight each other until unconscious or all their motivation has been lost in the shouts of the spectators.

While those who take part gain nothing but a little recognition at the end. The seats seem to fill in seconds. You watch as your classmates edge In their seats. Some sit with earphones in their ears to cover up the growing sense of anxiety that filled their stomachs while others give in to their habits of nail biting etc.

Your hair was tied up into two tight buns that sat on the sides of your head as you sat in your PE uniform in one of the front row seats.

Todoroki: Scared?

Cee: Not really. You?

Todoroki: More like annoyed and murderous

Cee: Woah Woah Woah what ticked you off?

Todoroki: That trifling bitch Endeavour has done it again. He thinks he can ask me to do shit for him talking bout some 'use your fireside and honour me' I was so close to freezing him in an icicle but people were there and I don't have time to be accused of attempted murder.

Cee: SHOTO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME LAUGH.

Todoroki: The audacity of him. Honestly so much talk coming from someone with a disconnected beard. One splash of water on him and he's going down like the wicked witch of the west.

Cee: STOP IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF

Todoroki sat back on his chair with his arms crossed, looking at the opposite end of the arena. His cheeks were puffed out like a child. You put your hand on his head causing him to slightly turn his head to look at you.

Cee: Your so cute shoto.

You offered him a smile to make him feel better. You fix yourself back in your chair as you stare into the pit underneath you.

Deku's constant muttering could be heard as he scribbled in his notebook which earned occasional looks of concern from Ururaka, Tokoyami and Kirishima.

Present Mic: All Parcipitants should begin making their way to the pit!

With those words, everyone began walking down the stairs and into the open space in the centre and began lining up in their classes. This was the first time you had seen people in your year other than those in your class and of course Shinso. The appearances of students varied across the stage. Not one person looked the same or had the same purpose for attending and that was the one thing that intrigued you about UA.