『14』

Chile-  I didn't think I would actually have this many people be interested in my story but I'm thankful yall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 17th - 10:39 AM                                                                                                                                                 Two days after arriving back.

Bakugo's POV:

The feeling of warmth covered the top of my head. Each finger gently caressing my scalp.            The light beaming from the open windows hits the front of my covered eyelids.

'Did Mom wake me up later than usual?'

My eyes slowly drift open. They linger at the window opposite me, with its curtains neatly tied to the sides, then to the chairs placed at either side of the window. The scenery of Musutafu beaming into the room.

Clear blue skies that stretched beyond the I can see. The sun reflected off one of the windows of one glass buildings that surrounded me.

Another Motion on my head makes my eyes slowly focus on the girl who watched over my laying body. Her 4C Afro hung over her eyes as she hunched over my body.  She wore black leggings that empathised her waist and curved hips, the centre of it dipped at the top of her belly button exposing her toned stomach and on top, a chocolate brown long sleeve crop top that showed off her heavy top half and her toned collar bones.

A soft giggle left her lips leaving a gentle smile planted on her face. Her fingers slipped down the side of my cheeks, leaving a burning feeling where her touch was. She gently tugged my face upwards making me directly face her.

Her nose grazed the tip of my own before a tingling feeling began dancing in the pit of my stomach as a heat had begun rising in my chest.

The constant distant buzzing in my ear had ceased as if it was never there in the first place. The world sounded...peaceful. Something I hadn't heard since I was a child.

The smell of Vanilla and Cocobutter coated the air around me, it was her smell. The heat that radiated off her body was enough to make me lose hold of the little control I had left.

Her lips pressed against my own, slightly parting allowing me access. Her upper body was pressed against the top of my head as she leaned over my shoulders. My thoughts in my mind were all swept away, every time I tried to think of something her warmth would take them out of my mind almost immediately.

Her taste was addictive, like a kid who tried a new candy and now became obsessed. I move my tongue around her mouth trying to taste every part of her. Only thoughts of her clouded my mind, her smell, taste, her everything invaded all my senses.