『5』

BAKUGO POV

I landed in my seat with a heavy thud. These extras now know that nobody is taking my spotlight. That girl might be a little bit of a problem. I shift my shoulder to try to catch a glimpse of her

She's staring at her wrists? Actually she was wearing quirk nullifying handcuffs earlier. I wonder what that was about. Her brown afro covered her eyes ever so slightly where you could see glimpses of her eyes when she moved, her full plush lips slightly parted.

Her eyes shoot up and she glares at me. Oh fuck. That was kinda...hot? What the-.
C'mon Katsuki get a hold of yourself. Everyone suddenly stood up and began making their way to the door. I glanced at the green haired bastard that sat next to me.

"Where are we going loser" I bark at him. His face lights up in an annoyingly innocent aura "Wow I didn't think you would talk to me first Kacchan."

"Just answer the question Deku" I hiss at him. "Oh, we are going to the practice area. Mr. Aizawa said he wanted to test our quirks" He says as we now walk through the empty corridors of UA.

A rush of heat covered my body. This is going to be exhilarating.

CELESTINES POV
The changing rooms here are really really reallyyy big.
Mr. Aizawa told everyone to go to the PE Area when they are done.

The atmosphere in here was surprisingly bubbly considering the fact that some of us are meeting for the first time. Everyone here is very sociable, everyone but me... Well, we all got to start somewhere. Some of us later than others

A tap on my shoulder wakes me up out of my daze. I turn to see a pink girl. "Hi, Celestine right?" she says with a friendly grin on her face. "Yup, Hi your Mina right?"

Her eyes twinkle as she grabs my hand "Your quirk is so cool, you look so cool" she squeals making all eyes in the room turn towards you, and a collection of giggles erupts in the room.

"Hi, I'm Tsu and I'm a frog" I giggle at her introduction "Hey, I'm Celestine"

The introductions continued until everyone was ready. Mina and I walked out together into the large open space behind the school. All the boys were out and hanging out with each other, small groups started forming. So this is what it's like making friends.

PE Area

PE Area

"Now that everyone is here, Today you will compete in a team test. The results in this test will secure your place in this course. You will partner up with the person you sit next to in the classroom and battle other teams with the intention of capturing their flags. Failure is not an option."

I glance at Todoroki who was slowly making his way to me. He stares down at me with a menacing aura. "You better not slow me down" he hisses at me oh so it's like that? "I should be telling you that, you better keep up with me" I hiss at him back matching his aura.

"First up...Celestine and Todoroki vs Bakugo and Kaminari"

The cheese stick? That weirdo was staring at me in the classroom. You scan the small huddle of our class looking for his face. He doesn't even look interested in this.

You and Todoroki step into the empty space and so does the other team. The sudden shaking of the floor causes me to slightly lose my balance as I stumble backward into Todoroki. "Shut up" I mutter to him before he gets a chance to give me a smart-ass answer.

The landscape changed to a rocky area creating a large gap between us and our opponents.

A whistle rings out and it begins.