『12』

"Well what do we have here?"
Dabi slipped his hands into the pockets of his black jeans
"Is this my wife cheating on me? Looks like someone is getting punished tonight" his face is lightened up with a mischievous grin as his tongue slid across his top lip

Your voice was still so weak so instead you wrap your arms tighter around Bakugou's neck earning a confused look from him

You fix your gaze at Dabi and flip him off
"Feisty aren't we? Your just my type" you gently tug at Bakugo's head.
A growl rumbled through his throat.
You point at the floor and look back up at him signalling for him to put you down.

Your feet gently graze the floor, waking up your legs. You raise your gaze up to meet Dabi who's eyes are fixed on you with a devious smile on his face.

You signal to Bakugo to take on the girl and you will take on the raisin.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO"

But I didn't exactly tell you you thought to yourself
Your thought was easily readable to Bakugo who responded with a "Tch"

"I'm standing infront of you and you still dare to have your eyes on another man" His voice sounded almost- venomous- as he finished his sentence.

"Looks like I will have to get rid of that distraction"

You watched as Dabi pressed his toes into the floor and flew into bakugo's direction aiming his hand towards Bakugo's head

You stop him in his path and kicked him into the wall. The impact was enough to leave a large crack where he landed.
A blood stain sat on the corner of his mouth as he stood back up to face you.

The smirk on his face makes you feel uneasy.
He reaches for your throat but is instantly blasted out of the way by Bakugo's explosion.

You look over your shoulder throwing Bakugo an annoyed look. I still can defend myself

Bakugo read your face and responded with a toothy smile showing off his canine teeth.
Your stomach fluttered a little bit before facing your opponent again.

You call for the sun and feel it's energy flow through your veins. Feeling your body heat up and your line of vision turning into a white light before returning back to normal.

You begin walking towards the torched raisin in your path
. He turns and throws a stream of blue flames in your direction.
A burst of orange flames counter his attack, A clash of two fire powers light up the darkness of both sides of the corridors.

You walked towards his flames, easily overpowering his blue flame. Soon enough you were standing face to to face with him. Looking him in the eyes and watching him falter under your gaze.

You ball your fist together and punch him in the throat causing him to stumble back.

One thing you've learned while being locked up is don't give anyone reaction time.

You immediately run towards him and kick him in his side. His hands clutched where you kicked as he slumped against the wall.
His eyes scanning your body from the bottom to the top.
He let out soft laugh before leaning his head against the wall and closing his eyes.
"I'll see you again pretty"

You look back at Bakugo who's explosions light up the corridor like fireworks.
You try calling out to him but are quickly reminded by the throbbing pain in your throat from your melted vocal cords.

Instead you aim your fire at the girl he was fighting,
Hitting her back to the ground.
Bakugo looked at you and saw Dabi's unconscious frame leaning on the wall.
"What the fuck—"

You motion for him to follow you